Mailing List Archive: NANOG: users

Cisco Nexus 2k EPLD upgrades question.

NANOG users RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

sar at knowledgecomputers

Cisco Nexus 2k EPLD upgrades question.

Hello All,

Looking to deploying 3 x N2K-C2248TP-1GE (2ps 1fan) 4 x10GE slot and 48
x 10/100/1000, Rather than a 6509. I'm hesitant with those is the
maintenance aspect. While ISSUs don't necessarily impact the 2248, EPLD
upgrades would. Do you know how upgrades are implemented on the 2248s?
Is it via the host N7K's own epld process?

Any help on this would be much appreciated.

--
Thank You,

Sarpreet Basi
Knowledge Computers
Email: sar [at] knowledgecomputers
Toll-free: 800.967.6609 x102
International: 250.748.0818 x102
Fax: 250.748.3388
Mobile: 250.709.0336

AOL IM: sarpreetb
MSN: sarpreet [at] hotmail
www.knowledgecomputers.net

We Do Maintenance on All EOL Network Product.

NANOG users RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded