Mailing List Archive: NANOG: users

Power pricing in San Francisco Bay Area colocations?

NANOG users RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

ulf at alameda

Power pricing in San Francisco Bay Area colocations?

I am trying to compare some pricing, anyone who has recently priced circuits
such as 208V/30A single and 3-phase (max load factor of 40% for A+B power),
could you tell me what you have been offered? I don't need the names of the
companies the pricing comes from, just trying to see a snapshot of pricing,
as I am currently in negotiation with one provider.

Ulf.

NANOG users RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded