Mailing List Archive: NANOG: users

Colo recommendations for 2001 6th (Westin BLDG) Seattle

NANOG users RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

Eric.Morin at corp

Colo recommendations for 2001 6th (Westin BLDG) Seattle

Hi

I am looking for a few RUs / ¼ rack (~20Amps of VAC) in a carrier neutral location with 24x365 smart hands service at 2001 6th Ave in Seattle.

Any recommendations?

Thanks in advance

Eric RR Morin

Internetwork Designer

IP Network Engineering & Carrier Relations

XplorNet Communications Inc

AS22995

506.324.4533 | eric.morin [at] corp NOTE: My email address has changed!

864 Anderson Dr | Saint John, New Brunswick | Canada E2M 4G3

<http://www.4gsatellite.ca/>

This e-mail (including any attachments) is for the sole use of the intended recipient and
may contain confidential information protected by duties of confidentiality or privilege. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, please immediately notify us by return e-mail or by telephone, delete this e-mail and destroy any copies. Thank you.

Ce message est destiné uniquement à la personne prévue et peut contenir des renseignements confidentiels et/ou privilégiés au titre d’une obligation de confidentialité. Si vous n'êtes pas le destinataire visé, veuillez nous en informer sans délai par courriel ou téléphone et détruire ce message ainsi que toute pièce jointe, sans en garder de copie. Merci.
Attachments: image001.jpg (24.9 KB)

randy.johnson at Avalara

RE: Colo recommendations for 2001 6th (Westin BLDG) Seattle [In reply to]

Does it absolutely need to be at the Westin ?
If 'within downtown Seattle' is acceptable, you might try 'DFCOLO.COM' as they are over at 3101 Western Ave.

[...]

This communication, including attachments, is confidential and may contain proprietary information intended only for the proposed recipient. Please notify the sender and delete this message if you believe that you have received this message in error or if you are not the proposed recipient. Unauthorized disclosure, copying, or distribution of the information is strictly prohibited. Please also be aware Avalara does not provide client-specific tax management advice. Recipients seeking advice on specific tax matters should conduct their own due diligence and seek advice from a qualified tax practitioner before relying on any information contained herein.

nikm at cyberflunk

Re: Colo recommendations for 2001 6th (Westin BLDG) Seattle [In reply to]

Hi Eric - The SIX has a list of co-lo vendors on our website:

http://www.seattleix.net/join.htm#colo-circuit

Good luck.

Nikos Mouat