switch hardware/software supports or does not support RA Guard?

-cjp

excelsio at gmx

Re: Vendor IPv6 RA Guard Support [In reply to]

That would be kind of interesting. I do not know any promoted "RA guard"
function that defends against http://thc.org/thc-ipv6/ ,yet.
Perhaps the guys from http://tools.ietf.org/wg/savi/ do know more about
specific switch vendors.

fernando at gont

Re: Vendor IPv6 RA Guard Support [In reply to]

On 04/28/2012 09:11 AM, Christopher J. Pilkington wrote:
> Does there exist a multi-vendor list showing whether a particular
> switch hardware/software supports or does not support RA Guard?

Last time (a couple of months ago, or so) this was discussed on the
ipv6hackers mailing-list
(http://lists.si6networks.com/listinfo/ipv6hackers/), comments were that
no vendor had addressed this, yet.

Fernando Gont
e-mail: fernando [at] gont || fgont [at] si6networks

NANOG users RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded