Mailing List Archive: NANOG: users

RPKI production support on Cisco, also EFT

NANOG users RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

alexb at ripe

RPKI production support on Cisco, also EFT

I didn't see any post on this topic here, so I just want to mention that RPKI is officially supported on these Cisco platforms:
ASR1000, 7600, ASR903 and ASR901 releases are 15.2(1)S or XE 3.5.

Early Field Trial is available for the following platforms (contact bduvivie at cisco dot com):
ASR9000, CRS1, CRS3 and c12K (IOS-XR).

Source (in French): http://reseauxblog.cisco.fr/2012/04/23/jai-teste-pour-vous-securiser-le-routage-sur-internet/

The RIPE NCC also just released RPKI Validator 2.1.0 with some new features and improvements:
https://www.ripe.net/certification/tools-and-resources

Here are instructions on how to hook up our Validator toolset to one of the Ciscos above:
https://www.ripe.net/certification/router-configuration

Cheers,

Alex Band
RIPE NCC

marka at isc

Re: RPKI production support on Cisco, also EFT [In reply to]

Alex,
please get your postmaster to FIX the AV software so that it
emits a valid Content-Transfer-Encoding for multipart/mixed.

drugs:~/git/bind9] marka% show
(Message inbox:407773)
mhshow: "multipart/mixed" type in message 407773 must be encoded in 7bit, 8bit, or binary, continuing...
[drugs:~/git/bind9] marka%

Mark

In message <94411175-A667-4EA0-AFC2-8835D4AEBD74 [at] ripe>, Alex Band writes:
> ------61eecb4035fc4e8de429abf6d62cd728----
>
> I didn't see any post on this topic here, so I just want to mention that =
> RPKI is officially supported on these Cisco platforms:
> ASR1000, 7600, ASR903 and ASR901 =96 releases are 15.2(1)S or XE 3.5.
>
> Early Field Trial is available for the following platforms (contact =
> bduvivie at cisco dot com):=20
> ASR9000, CRS1, CRS3 and c12K (IOS-XR).=20
>
> Source (in French): =
> http://reseauxblog.cisco.fr/2012/04/23/jai-teste-pour-vous-securiser-le-ro=
> utage-sur-internet/
>
> The RIPE NCC also just released RPKI Validator 2.1.0 with some new =
> features and improvements:
> https://www.ripe.net/certification/tools-and-resources
>
> Here are instructions on how to hook up our Validator toolset to one of =
> the Ciscos above:
> https://www.ripe.net/certification/router-configuration
>
> Cheers,
>
> Alex Band
> RIPE NCC=
>
> ------61eecb4035fc4e8de429abf6d62cd728----
>

> --
> This message has been scanned by Kaspersky Anti-Virus.
> For more information about data security please visit
> http://www.kaspersky.com and http://www.viruslist.com
>
> ------61eecb4035fc4e8de429abf6d62cd728------

--
Mark Andrews, ISC
PHONE: +61 2 9871 4742 INTERNET: marka [at] isc

NANOG users RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded