Mailing List Archive: NANOG: users

Juniper MX expert?

NANOG users RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

rcarpen at network1

Juniper MX expert?

Any Juniper MX experts out there want to do some quick consulting for me (not for free)?

I am working on implementing a couple of MX5 routers in a service provider setting, and have run into some issues. I am pretty proficient at the SRX and EX lines, but not as much with the MX. As the particulars of the issues go a little deeper than I feel comfortable asking for free help for, I will leave out the details on the list.

Please contact me off list if you are willing and able to give me a hand.

thanks,
-Randy

rcarpen at network1

Re: Juniper MX expert? [In reply to]

Thanks everyone for all the responses. They were extremely helpful.

-Randy