Mailing List Archive: NANOG: users

About CISCO ASR 1006 router performance.

NANOG users RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

jrjahangir at gmail

Mar 20, 2012, 4:29 AM

About CISCO ASR 1006 router performance.

Dear valued member:

Wishes all are fine.

i need suggestion from you about CISCO ASR 1006 router performance. i
want to buy this router for IP Transit provider where i received all
global routes .

it would be nice please put your valued suggestion about this issue.

Thanks
---------- Jahangir*
*

pfunix at gmail

Mar 20, 2012, 3:26 PM

Re: About CISCO ASR 1006 router performance. [In reply to]

suggest go to

http://www.cisco.com/web/partners/downloads/765/tools/quickreference/routerperformance.pdf

--
()  ascii ribbon campaign - against html e-mail
/\  www.asciiribbon.org   - against proprietary attachments

Disclaimer:
http://goldmark.org/jeff/stupid-disclaimers/

sherwin.ang at gmail

Mar 20, 2012, 10:10 PM

Re: About CISCO ASR 1006 router performance. [In reply to]

I am currently running ASR1006 with ESP20 with 12 full routes and
routing around 12gig of traffic with no issues.

i guess it would depend on the size of traffic that you will be
putting in at day 1 and for the next 3-5 years to protect your
investment. You can also have the ESP40 if you need more backplane
capacity.

-Sherwin

On Tue, Mar 20, 2012 at 7:29 PM, Md.Jahangir Hossain
<jrjahangir [at] gmail> wrote:
> Dear valued member:
>

> Wishes all are fine.
>

> i need   suggestion from you about CISCO ASR 1006 router performance. i
> want to buy  this router for IP Transit provider where i received  all
> global routes .
>

> it would be nice please put your valued suggestion about this issue.
>

> Thanks
> ---------- Jahangir*
> *

jrjahangir at gmail

Mar 21, 2012, 2:28 AM

Re: About CISCO ASR 1006 router performance. [In reply to]

thanks guys for your valued information .

--
Thanks