Mailing List Archive: NANOG: users

Atrivo/Intercage: NO Upstream depeered at 2:25am est

NANOG users RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

jthomas at crucialservers

Sep 21, 2008, 11:06 AM

Atrivo/Intercage: NO Upstream depeered at 2:25am est

Hmmm Seems Pacific bit the bullett around 2:25 est all annoucements were
dropped.

http://cidr-report.org/cgi-bin/as-report?as=AS27595&v=4&view=2.0

I would ask for comment by Intercage staff but they don't have email. Emil
is unresponsive via phone,

James

fergdawg at netzero

Sep 21, 2008, 11:15 AM

Re: Atrivo/Intercage: NO Upstream depeered at 2:25am est [In reply to]

--
"Fergie", a.k.a. Paul Ferguson
fergdawg(at)netzero.net

ge at linuxbox

Sep 21, 2008, 3:13 PM

Re: Atrivo/Intercage: NO Upstream depeered at 2:25am est [In reply to]

On Sun, 21 Sep 2008, Paul Ferguson wrote:

> --
> "Fergie", a.k.a. Paul Ferguson
> Engineering Architecture for the Internet
> fergdawg(at)netzero.net
> ferg's tech blog: http://fergdawg.blogspot.com/

fergdawg at netzero

Sep 21, 2008, 3:33 PM

Re: Atrivo/Intercage: NO Upstream depeered at 2:25am est [In reply to]

--
"Fergie", a.k.a. Paul Ferguson
fergdawg(at)netzero.net

NANOG users RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded