Mailing List Archive: MythTV: Users

HDHomerun and collectd/observium

pieter at insync

Jul 28, 2012, 4:30 PM

HDHomerun and collectd/observium

Hi Guys,

I doubt there are many of you out there that will have this, but being
the geek of the family, I have :)

I have written an Observium plugin to monitor (and graph) the "debug"
stats of my HDHomerun. This makes for some "good reading" and has let to
a few network optimizations :)

I will admit the text can do with some work, but hey, it does the job :)

Since I am changing the script, mail me for it, "in the current state".

http://www.insync.za.net/hdhomerun/ss_0.png <-- Tuner 0 signal, tuned to
TV1/2 multiplex
http://www.insync.za.net/hdhomerun/ss_1.png
<http://www.insync.za.net/hdhomerun/ss_0.png> <-- Tuner 1 signal, tuned