Mailing List Archive: MythTV: Users

LinHES R7.3

knoppmyth at gmail

Jul 20, 2012, 4:49 PM

LinHES R7.3

The LinHES team and I are happy to announce the release of LinHES R7.3
(Crave).
http://www.linhes.org/news/15

--
Enjoy the day,

Cecil

nick.rout at gmail

Jul 21, 2012, 3:28 PM

Re: LinHES R7.3 [In reply to]

On Sat, Jul 21, 2012 at 11:49 AM, Cecil Watson <knoppmyth [at] gmail> wrote:
> The LinHES team and I are happy to announce the release of LinHES R7.3
> (Crave).
> http://www.linhes.org/news/15

Downloaded and installed in virtualbox yesterday and appears to work
fine. One point though, is it possible to put
virtualbox-archlinux-additions and virtualbox-archlinux-modules into
your repos?

Another thing, is it possible to move squeezeboxserver in your repo to
a higher version? I am offered 7.4.1 but even my current mythbuntu
10.04 gives me 7.6.

squezeboxserver has in fact now become logitech media server. There is
a build in arch's aur, but it depends on perl >5.15, and LinHES 7.3
seems to have perl 5.12.1.

knoppmyth at gmail

Jul 22, 2012, 12:23 AM

Re: LinHES R7.3 [In reply to]

On Sat, Jul 21, 2012 at 3:28 PM, Nick Rout <nick.rout [at] gmail> wrote:

> On Sat, Jul 21, 2012 at 11:49 AM, Cecil Watson <knoppmyth [at] gmail>
> wrote:
> > The LinHES team and I are happy to announce the release of LinHES R7.3
> > (Crave).
> > http://www.linhes.org/news/15
>
> Downloaded and installed in virtualbox yesterday and appears to work
> fine. One point though, is it possible to put
> virtualbox-archlinux-additions and virtualbox-archlinux-modules into
> your repos?
>
> Another thing, is it possible to move squeezeboxserver in your repo to
> a higher version? I am offered 7.4.1 but even my current mythbuntu
> 10.04 gives me 7.6.
>
> squezeboxserver has in fact now become logitech media server. There is
> a build in arch's aur, but it depends on perl >5.15, and LinHES 7.3
> seems to have perl 5.12.1.

Please open a feature request for each item:
http://www.linhes.org/projects/linhes/issues/new

--
Enjoy the day,

Cecil

nick.rout at gmail

Jul 22, 2012, 1:19 AM

Re: LinHES R7.3 [In reply to]

On Sun, Jul 22, 2012 at 7:23 PM, Cecil Watson <knoppmyth [at] gmail> wrote:

> On Sat, Jul 21, 2012 at 3:28 PM, Nick Rout <nick.rout [at] gmail> wrote:
>>
>> On Sat, Jul 21, 2012 at 11:49 AM, Cecil Watson <knoppmyth [at] gmail>
>> wrote:
>> > The LinHES team and I are happy to announce the release of LinHES R7.3
>> > (Crave).
>> > http://www.linhes.org/news/15
>>
>> Downloaded and installed in virtualbox yesterday and appears to work
>> fine. One point though, is it possible to put
>> virtualbox-archlinux-additions and virtualbox-archlinux-modules into
>> your repos?
>>
>> Another thing, is it possible to move squeezeboxserver in your repo to
>> a higher version? I am offered 7.4.1 but even my current mythbuntu
>> 10.04 gives me 7.6.
>>
>> squezeboxserver has in fact now become logitech media server. There is
>> a build in arch's aur, but it depends on perl >5.15, and LinHES 7.3
>> seems to have perl 5.12.1.
>>

> Please open a feature request for each item:
> http://www.linhes.org/projects/linhes/issues/new

Thanks, done, issues 836 & 837 :)