Mailing List Archive: MythTV: Users

"stuck" recordings in MythWeb Upcoming recordings

adeffs.mythtv at gmail

Jun 26, 2012, 7:06 AM

"stuck" recordings in MythWeb Upcoming recordings

I have this problem on both the systems I manage. many others on the
users list have this issue as well. I find it hard to believe that
none of the Dev's have this issue.

sometimes it's a recording that does record, sometimes it's a
recording that never actually records. these could be the same issue,
or more than one issue. What I can't figure out is how to "debug" what
is going on to provide some useful information. this bug is beyond my
understanding as to what is going on and how to find good information
about it to provide.

Would it be possible to get some feedback from the development
community as to how to provide the information to fix this issue?

--
Steve
Before you ask, read the FAQ!