Mailing List Archive: MythTV: Users

Exiting play lists

support at drdos

Exiting play lists

I just discovered last night, that creating a play list and then trying to exit was a trying experience, to say the least.

Pressing exit just moved on to the next show in the list.

I see this has been mentioned in 2010:

http://www.mythtv.org/pipermail/mythtv-users/2010-September/296317.html

Is there a way in .25 fixes to properly exit a play list? I had to hit exit 30 or 40 times before the frontend segfaulted.

Doug

--

Ben Franklin quote:

watkinshome at gmail

Re: Exiting play lists [In reply to]

On 16 May 2012 12:56, Doug Lytle <support [at] drdos> wrote:
> I just discovered last night, that creating a play list and then trying to
> exit was a trying experience, to say the least.
>
> Pressing exit just moved on to the next show in the list.
>
> I see this has been mentioned in 2010:

It came up again more recently

support at drdos

Re: Exiting play lists [In reply to]

>> It came up again more recently

I'd be nice to have a menu option that says, 'Exit play list'

Maybe for .26

Doug

--
Ben Franklin quote:

stichnot at gmail

Re: Exiting play lists [In reply to]

On Wed, May 16, 2012 at 5:46 AM, Doug Lytle <support [at] drdos> wrote:
>>> It came up again more recently
>
> I'd be nice to have a menu option that says, 'Exit play list'
>
> Maybe for .26

I added a "Cancel Playlist" menu entry under the Playback sub-menu.
This doesn't stop playback by itself, but the playlist won't continue
after the current recording stops. You should see it in the next
build of 0.25-fixes.

Jim

jeremy.dwain.jones at gmail

Re: Exiting play lists [In reply to]

On Tue, May 22, 2012 at 5:50 PM, Jim Stichnoth <stichnot [at] gmail> wrote:

> > I'd be nice to have a menu option that says, 'Exit play list'
> >
> > Maybe for .26
>
> I added a "Cancel Playlist" menu entry under the Playback sub-menu.
> This doesn't stop playback by itself, but the playlist won't continue
> after the current recording stops.  You should see it in the next
> build of 0.25-fixes.
>
> Jim

Thanks Jim.

Jeremy