Mailing List Archive: MythTV: Users

Theme editor

tony at maro

Feb 1, 2004, 7:40 PM

Theme editor

For those of you (like me) who can't stand hand-editing XML files, I'm
working on a graphical theme editor.

It's still early Alpha stage, but what do you expect considering it's
only about 6 hours of work.

Here's two screenshots, showing the PurpleGalaxy theme data loaded in
the editor:

http://tony.maro.net/images/myththeme1.jpg
http://tony.maro.net/images/myththeme2.jpg

Initially it will handle just the "theme.xml" file, but there will
quickly be support for the "ui.xml" file with any luck.

Once I get this done, I suspect we'll see a rash of Anime themes come
out... Isn't that the way it works with anything supporting themes? ;-)

-Tony Maro

mythtv at michaelstarks

Feb 1, 2004, 9:04 PM

Re: Theme editor [In reply to]

> For those of you (like me) who can't stand hand-editing XML files, I'm
> working on a graphical theme editor.

Very nice! I expect to be using this!

schloer.jason at tangoinc

Feb 2, 2004, 9:43 AM

RE: Theme editor [In reply to]

Awesome, can't wait to try it out when it's done. Keep iup the good work.
-Jason Schloer