Mailing List Archive: MythTV: Users
Android phone / tablet use for recordings, videos and pictures

Index | Next | Previous | View Flat

williammotten at gmail

Android phone / tablet use for recordings, videos and pictures

I'm trying to find out what other people are using to view their
recordings, videos, music and pictures via android devices locally or over
the internet. I looked into bubbleupnp which transcodes the videos and
recordings but I can't get music or pictures to work. Ideally I would like
some way to view these either at home on wifi or away from home via the
internet.
Thanks