Login | Register For Free | Help
Search for: (Advanced)

Mailing List Archive: MythTV: Users

Airplay support in rpmfusion 0.25 fedora 16 packages?

 

 

MythTV users RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded


matt at goebelnet

May 3, 2012, 12:27 AM

Post #1 of 6 (766 views)
Permalink
Airplay support in rpmfusion 0.25 fedora 16 packages?

It doesn't seem the MythTV 0.25 packages for Fedora 16 in the rpmfusion updates testing repo has support for airtunes/airplay compiled in. I'm not sure who maintains that but figured I'd have better reaching them here!
_______________________________________________
mythtv-users mailing list
mythtv-users [at] mythtv
http://www.mythtv.org/mailman/listinfo/mythtv-users


gary.buhrmaster at gmail

May 3, 2012, 1:48 PM

Post #2 of 6 (730 views)
Permalink
Re: Airplay support in rpmfusion 0.25 fedora 16 packages? [In reply to]

On Thu, May 3, 2012 at 7:27 AM, Matt Goebel <matt [at] goebelnet> wrote:
> It doesn't seem the MythTV 0.25 packages for Fedora 16 in the rpmfusion updates testing repo has support for airtunes/airplay compiled in.  I'm not sure who maintains that but figured I'd have better reaching them here!

As the rpmfusion site indicates, you should probably
file bugs at: https://bugzilla.rpmfusion.org/

I do not know if Richard regularly reads this list, but
he should get the bug report as the rpmfusion package
maintainer.

Gary
_______________________________________________
mythtv-users mailing list
mythtv-users [at] mythtv
http://www.mythtv.org/mailman/listinfo/mythtv-users


hobbes1069 at gmail

May 3, 2012, 2:02 PM

Post #3 of 6 (754 views)
Permalink
Re: Airplay support in rpmfusion 0.25 fedora 16 packages? [In reply to]

On Thu, May 3, 2012 at 2:27 AM, Matt Goebel <matt [at] goebelnet> wrote:
> It doesn't seem the MythTV 0.25 packages for Fedora 16 in the rpmfusion updates testing repo has support for airtunes/airplay compiled in.  I'm not sure who maintains that but figured I'd have better reaching them here!

The release notes didn't say what the requirements were for airplay.
I'm assuming all that's missing is libdns_sd. I've added it to a local
build, we'll see what happens.

Richard
_______________________________________________
mythtv-users mailing list
mythtv-users [at] mythtv
http://www.mythtv.org/mailman/listinfo/mythtv-users


hobbes1069 at gmail

May 4, 2012, 12:03 PM

Post #4 of 6 (713 views)
Permalink
Re: Airplay support in rpmfusion 0.25 fedora 16 packages? [In reply to]

On Fri, May 4, 2012 at 1:58 PM, Matt Goebel <matt [at] goebelnet> wrote:
> At least on my system all that was required was libdns_sd, unless maybe I had the other requirements installed already.
>
> Will the new packages be dropped into updates testing soon?  I'm more than happy to test and report back my findings.

I've started building new packages but as packages on RPM Fusion are
signed manually it may take a couple of days.

Richard
_______________________________________________
mythtv-users mailing list
mythtv-users [at] mythtv
http://www.mythtv.org/mailman/listinfo/mythtv-users


jyavenard at gmail

May 4, 2012, 3:30 PM

Post #5 of 6 (707 views)
Permalink
Re: Airplay support in rpmfusion 0.25 fedora 16 packages? [In reply to]

On 5 May 2012 05:03, Richard Shaw <hobbes1069 [at] gmail> wrote:
> I've started building new packages but as packages on RPM Fusion are
> signed manually it may take a couple of days.

May be worth re-doing the packages in a few days, I will be
backporting changes to airplay that significantly improve how well it
work
_______________________________________________
mythtv-users mailing list
mythtv-users [at] mythtv
http://www.mythtv.org/mailman/listinfo/mythtv-users


hobbes1069 at gmail

May 5, 2012, 2:53 PM

Post #6 of 6 (695 views)
Permalink
Re: Airplay support in rpmfusion 0.25 fedora 16 packages? [In reply to]

On Fri, May 4, 2012 at 5:30 PM, Jean-Yves Avenard <jyavenard [at] gmail> wrote:
> On 5 May 2012 05:03, Richard Shaw <hobbes1069 [at] gmail> wrote:
>> I've started building new packages but as packages on RPM Fusion are
>> signed manually it may take a couple of days.
>
> May be worth re-doing the packages in a few days, I will be
> backporting changes to airplay that significantly improve how well it
> work

Well they already hit -testing but thanks for the heads up. Hopefully
we'll git 0.25.1 before my release tags hit 100 :)

Richard
_______________________________________________
mythtv-users mailing list
mythtv-users [at] mythtv
http://www.mythtv.org/mailman/listinfo/mythtv-users

MythTV users RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded
 
 


Interested in having your list archived? Contact Gossamer Threads
 
  Web Applications & Managed Hosting Powered by Gossamer Threads Inc.