Mailing List Archive: MythTV: Users
No EIT from DVB-C after upgrade

Index | Next | Previous | View Flat

martin_ginkel at web

No EIT from DVB-C after upgrade

Hi,

I upgraded my Mythbox from mythbuntu karmic to precise. In Mythtv terms I went
from 0.23 fixes to 0.25.

Now I don't have EIT on any channel. This used to work with 0.23.
I performed a fesh channel scan, but this didn't help.
Cable signal comes from Kabel BW.

Can someon point me to some howto, to debug this with dvbsnoop... So far I
couldn't get anything useful out with this tool.

Tia
Martin