Mailing List Archive: MythTV: Users
FreeSpaceUpdater error message in backend log

Index | Next | Previous | View Flat

gravityhammer at gmail

FreeSpaceUpdater error message in backend log

All of a sudden, I started to get the following errors in my backend log:

E [3049/7777] FreeSpaceUpdater playbacksock.cpp:139
(SendReceiveStringList) - PlaybackSock::SendReceiveStringList():
Response too short

It looks like there are a hundred or so, every fifteen seconds. What
does this error message indicate?