Mailing List Archive: MythTV: Users
Myth on an iPod

Index | Next | Previous | View Flat

yan at seiner

Myth on an iPod

I have a setup where my myth box can play music on my deck. I'd like to
be able to display a remote front end on an iPod and select the music that
way.

Now I know little to nothing about how iPods work; I'm not an Apple guy
and I personally don't use Apple products. But my kids do.

I'm not talking about running a front end on an iPod; I am talking about
displaying a frontend on an iPod that's running on my backend.

So I'm talking about something like XDMCP or VNC. All I want to do is
play music not watch videos....

Any suggestions?

--
Q: How can you tell Spring is here in Oregon?
A: The rain is warmer.

My daughter is racing a triathlon to raise money for her swim team.
Please donate and keep kids off the sofa!

http://www.facebook.com/RiverRoadKids4Kids