Mailing List Archive: MythTV: Users
Re: Barebones NVIDIA Ion

Index | Next | Previous | View Flat

knoppmyth at gmail

Mar 26, 2012, 2:23 PM

Re: Barebones NVIDIA Ion [In reply to]

On Mon, Mar 26, 2012 at 8:56 AM, MacNean Tyrrell <dardack [at] gmail> wrote:

> I have an acer revo, like 1st generation. Was curious how this:
> http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16856110101
> Would do with regards to flash/Hulu. The revo can handle the 280p/lowest
> rez OK, but hulu desktop is a bit slow to respond, and anything over the
> 280p isn't good.
> --
> Sincerely,
> MacNean C. Tyrrell
> What version of Flash do you have installed? You might want to check
/etc/adobe/mms.cfg and ensure
EnableLinuxHWVideoDecode=1 isn't commented. This should work with nVidia
based chipset however, seems to be hit or missed. You might also want to

Enjoy the day,

Subject User Time
Barebones NVIDIA Ion dardack at gmail Mar 26, 2012, 8:56 AM
    Re: Barebones NVIDIA Ion knoppmyth at gmail Mar 26, 2012, 2:23 PM