Mailing List Archive: MythTV: Users
Re: Barebones NVIDIA Ion

Index | Next | Previous | View Flat

knoppmyth at gmail

Mar 26, 2012, 2:23 PM

Re: Barebones NVIDIA Ion [In reply to]

On Mon, Mar 26, 2012 at 8:56 AM, MacNean Tyrrell <dardack [at] gmail> wrote:

> I have an acer revo, like 1st generation. Was curious how this:
>
> http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16856110101
>
> Would do with regards to flash/Hulu. The revo can handle the 280p/lowest
> rez OK, but hulu desktop is a bit slow to respond, and anything over the
> 280p isn't good.
>
> --
> Sincerely,
>
> MacNean C. Tyrrell
>
> What version of Flash do you have installed? You might want to check
/etc/adobe/mms.cfg and ensure
EnableLinuxHWVideoDecode=1 isn't commented. This should work with nVidia
based chipset however, seems to be hit or missed. You might also want to
check
http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Hulu_Desktop_Integration#Fullscreen_Performance_Issues

--
Enjoy the day,

Cecil

Subject User Time
Barebones NVIDIA Ion dardack at gmail Mar 26, 2012, 8:56 AM
    Re: Barebones NVIDIA Ion knoppmyth at gmail Mar 26, 2012, 2:23 PM