Mailing List Archive: MythTV: Users
0.25rc mythweb skin "clean blue" metadata pop up screen background is clear

Index | Next | Previous | View Flat

adeffs.mythtv at gmail

Mar 25, 2012, 11:01 AM

0.25rc mythweb skin "clean blue" metadata pop up screen background is clear

I'm using the mythweb skin "clean blue" and I'm noticing that the
metadata related pop up windows have clear backgrounds making them
difficult to interact with.

has anyone else noticed this? wondering if I should open a ticket for
the issue or if it's possibly something else.

thanks!

--
Steve
Before you ask, read the FAQ!