Mailing List Archive: MythTV: Users
Re: Cannot see any downloadable themes in theme chooser 0.25rc

Index | Next | Previous | View Flat

mythtv at duncb

Mar 24, 2012, 4:34 AM

Re: Cannot see any downloadable themes in theme chooser 0.25rc [In reply to]

On 24/03/2012 04:56, Michael T. Dean wrote:
> On 03/23/2012 10:09 PM, Duncan Brown wrote:
>> Hi Guys
>>
>> I've been running the beta and now the RC of 0.25, and I'm not seeing
>> any of the downloadable themes in the theme chooser, all I'm seeing is
>> MythCenter and Terra
>>
>> If I manually download and untar to /usr/share/mythv/themes I can add
>> them that way. Refreshing the downloadable themes doesn't make a
>> difference, and I cant see any issues in the logs
> Did you check backend logs, too?
>
>> Anyone got any ideas?
> http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/509811#509811
>
> I.e. how are you getting MythTV. You are cloning our git repo and using
> the master branch, right?

Hi Michael

Upped the logging level on the backend and looks like it's the same
issue as the other thread. I'm building rpms using a git checkout + the
atrpms spec

Looks like it's a BINARY_VERSION issue, and to be honest I'll probably
just wait till the full release when it will most likely fix itself

thanks for the reply

Dunc