Mailing List Archive: MythTV: Users
Anysee N7 usable with myth?

Index | Next | Previous | View Flat

ldb at braha

Mar 14, 2012, 12:00 PM

Anysee N7 usable with myth?

Hi all,

Since I am still using an old MythDora5 on a 7 year old machine, I am
thinking of updating my system later this year with new hardware and a new
version of Myth (0.25 by then).
Found this tuner on the net, and was wondering if it would be usable with
myth?

http://www.anysee.eu/eng/product/anyseeN7TC_3.php

>From what I read it seems to be able to produce a m3u file, which can be
used with vlc on win or a mac. But I have no experience with iptv (or is
this not?)
Can myth handle this for recordings?

TIA

Rgds