Mailing List Archive: MythTV: Users
Mythtv Daylight Saving Time Change Did Not Take Effect

Index | Next | Previous | View Flat

ajmccauley at gmail

Mar 12, 2012, 7:31 PM

Mythtv Daylight Saving Time Change Did Not Take Effect

Hi All-

I am in the US running .24.2-fixes with schedules direct with 1 lineup for
over the air broadcast. Today, I just noticed that for the last 2 days
(since Sunday) my recordings were off by 1 hour due to the daylight savings
time change. It seemed to fix itself after Tuesday. Running a
mythfilldatabase --refresh-today fixed today's listings. Has this happened
to others? I saw that in past years it has happend to some folks using EIT
scan.

I just checked and saw that I have the "Perform EIT Scan" ticked in the
Video Source Setup screen. Would this be the culprit? I am not sure why I
have that ticked, so I will uncheck it. Any other ideas why this happens
and what I can to do so that it will not happen next time?

Thanks for all the help!

Andrew