Mailing List Archive: MythTV: Users
Re: Help Debugging Lirc: Silent on F16

Index | Next | Previous | View Flat

gary.buhrmaster at gmail

Mar 9, 2012, 2:00 PM

Re: Help Debugging Lirc: Silent on F16 [In reply to]

On Fri, Mar 9, 2012 at 21:28, R. G. Newbury <newbury [at] mandamus> wrote:
> (Aaaah grey cells don't fail me now! It's been 2 years since I
> rebuilt a module and it was the imon module then too!)

My vague recollection was that Jarod had a number of
"challenges" with the supporting the various imon
variations in the driver.

I also believe that the latest revision for the imon
stuff was available just a few weeks ago (which
probably means it has not yet managed to get
pulled up into mainline and into FC16). But if
you are going to build your own, go for the latest.