Mailing List Archive: MythTV: Users
Re: Using two EPG sources - XMLTV for TV and EIT for radio on DVB

Index | Next | Previous | View Flat

dekarl at spaetfruehstuecken

Mar 7, 2012, 8:55 AM

Re: Using two EPG sources - XMLTV for TV and EIT for radio on DVB [In reply to]

Hi,
>said that he was using EIT for radio station listings and at the
>same time using XMLTV for TV listings:

Just setup your TV channels for XML-TV (use EIT unticked, xmltv-id
entered), and setup the radio channels for EIT (use EIT ticked,
xmltv-id blank).
Have you considered to simply ask metabroadcast if they would be so kind
to enable the radio channels in the radio times xmltv feed? They are quite
responsive to suggestions.

You can find their discussion group at https://groups.google.com/group/atlasapi/
and the user list for tv_grab_uk_rt at xmltv-users [at] lists

Regards,
Karl

Ihr WEB.DE Postfach immer dabei: die kostenlose WEB.DE Mail App für iPhone und Android.
https://produkte.web.de/freemail_mobile_startseite/"]https://produkte.web.de/freemail_mobile_startseite/