Login | Register For Free | Help
Search for: (Advanced)

Mailing List Archive: MythTV: Users

TiVo Slide Remote, Linux and Scan Codes

 

 

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All MythTV users RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded


jmk at foofus

Aug 31, 2010, 7:40 PM

Post #1 of 42 (6105 views)
Permalink
TiVo Slide Remote, Linux and Scan Codes

Hi,

I'm a big fan of the TiVo remote -- it's served my Myth needs for many
years now and survived numerous falls. I decided to give the new TiVo
Slide remote a shot with the hopes that it would automagically work.
Alas, that doesn't appear to be case.

For those who are unaware, but curious, here's the remote:
http://www.engadget.com/2010/08/24/tivo-slide-remote-review/

It's peanut shaped, but shorter than the standard remote. I prefer the
longer original shape, but this one isn't bad. The reason I purchased it
was the slide-out keyboard and that it's a bluetooth/IR hybrid. I had
hoped that I could plug it in, have it detected as a keyboard, and have
all keys function. Here are my initial results:

Keys which function as expected:
Remote: 0-9, Vol Up/Down, Mute
Keyboard: all keys, except Select and Clear

Keys which generate only a code via getscancodes (nothing obvious sent
to terminal):
Remote: Info, Guide, Ch Up/Down, Rec, D-Pad (Right), Play, Fwd, Rew,
Pause, Repeat, JumpToEnd, Clear, Enter
Keyboard: Clear

Keys which generate an event (i.e. 0x0, 0x1) in getscancodes, but no
code:
Remote: LiveTV, Thumbs Up/Down
Keyboard:

Keys which do nothing whatsoever:
Remote: Input, Zoom, D-Pad (Up/Down/Left/Select), Slow, A, B, C, D
Keyboard: Select

Output from dmesg:

usb 1-1.1.1: new full speed USB device using ehci_hcd and address 7
input: HID 150a:1201
as /devices/pci0000:00/0000:00:1a.0/usb1/1-1/1-1.1/1-1.1.1/1-1.1.1:1.0/input/input13
generic-usb 0003:150A:1201.0005: input,hiddev96,hidraw0: USB HID v1.11
Keypad [HID 150a:1201] on usb-0000:00:1a.0-1.1.1/input0
usb 1-1.1.2: new full speed USB device using ehci_hcd and address 8
input: HID 0a5c:4503
as /devices/pci0000:00/0000:00:1a.0/usb1/1-1/1-1.1/1-1.1.2/1-1.1.2:1.0/input/input14
generic-usb 0003:0A5C:4503.0006: input,hidraw1: USB HID v1.11 Mouse [HID
0a5c:4503] on usb-0000:00:1a.0-1.1.2/input0

/dev/input/by-id/usb-150a_1201-event-kbd
/dev/input/by-id/usb-0a5c_4503-mouse
/dev/input/by-id/usb-0a5c_4503-event-mouse

So... I'm assuming that keys which generate a scancode can be mapped and
made to function. Anyone know where to start with getting something out
of the other keys? I plan to hack at stuff for a few days, but will
probably end up returning it if I can't get the rest of the keys to
work.

Thanks!
Joe




_______________________________________________
mythtv-users mailing list
mythtv-users [at] mythtv
http://mythtv.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/mythtv-users


lists at purplish-monkey

Aug 31, 2010, 9:11 PM

Post #2 of 42 (6051 views)
Permalink
Re: TiVo Slide Remote, Linux and Scan Codes [In reply to]

On 01/09/2010 03:40, jmk wrote:
> Keys which function as expected:
> Remote: 0-9, Vol Up/Down, Mute
> Keyboard: all keys, except Select and Clear
>
> Keys which generate only a code via getscancodes (nothing obvious sent
> to terminal):
> Remote: Info, Guide, Ch Up/Down, Rec, D-Pad (Right), Play, Fwd, Rew,
> Pause, Repeat, JumpToEnd, Clear, Enter
> Keyboard: Clear
>
> Keys which generate an event (i.e. 0x0, 0x1) in getscancodes, but no
> code:
> Remote: LiveTV, Thumbs Up/Down
> Keyboard:
>
> Keys which do nothing whatsoever:
> Remote: Input, Zoom, D-Pad (Up/Down/Left/Select), Slow, A, B, C, D
> Keyboard: Select

<snip>

>
> So... I'm assuming that keys which generate a scancode can be mapped and
> made to function. Anyone know where to start with getting something out
> of the other keys? I plan to hack at stuff for a few days, but will
> probably end up returning it if I can't get the rest of the keys to
> work.

The PS3 bluetooth remote has a similar problem. Although every key is
given a different scancode, some of these are above 255 (i.e. more than
one byte) and from what I read on various pages it didn't sound like
they can be used in the normal way yet until XKB2 is added to Xorg (I
know nothing about X11 so that could be completely wrong though!)

Anyways, the kitlaan patch for bluez adds the ability to have a mapping
table in /etc/bluetooth/input.conf to override the compiled-in defaults,
allowing you to choose what keyboard key is generated for each remote
button.

Maybe something similar could be done for the TiVo remote.

And if I remember correctly bluez does spew out quite a lot of detail
when ran with the -debug switch so hopefully you will be able to
identify what the remote does send (even if its not being translated to
anything that the console/Xorg can see at present), and therefore alter
the code accordingly.

The patch is at:
http://kitlaan.twinaxis.com/holdingcell/bluez_ps3remote.diff

Which is referenced in the setup instructions at:
http://wiki.xbmc.org/?title=HOW-TO_Setup_PS3_BD_Remote

--
Regards,
Jason
_______________________________________________
mythtv-users mailing list
mythtv-users [at] mythtv
http://mythtv.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/mythtv-users


nick.rout at gmail

Sep 1, 2010, 1:18 AM

Post #3 of 42 (6074 views)
Permalink
Re: TiVo Slide Remote, Linux and Scan Codes [In reply to]

On Wed, Sep 1, 2010 at 4:11 PM, Jason Chambers
<lists [at] purplish-monkey> wrote:
> On 01/09/2010 03:40, jmk wrote:
>> Keys which function as expected:
>>  Remote: 0-9, Vol Up/Down, Mute
>>  Keyboard: all keys, except Select and Clear
>>
>> Keys which generate only a code via getscancodes (nothing obvious sent
>> to terminal):
>>  Remote: Info, Guide, Ch Up/Down, Rec, D-Pad (Right), Play, Fwd, Rew,
>> Pause, Repeat, JumpToEnd, Clear, Enter
>>  Keyboard: Clear
>>
>> Keys which generate an event (i.e. 0x0, 0x1) in getscancodes, but no
>> code:
>>  Remote: LiveTV, Thumbs Up/Down
>>  Keyboard:
>>
>> Keys which do nothing whatsoever:
>>  Remote: Input, Zoom, D-Pad (Up/Down/Left/Select), Slow, A, B, C, D
>>  Keyboard: Select
>
> <snip>
>
>>
>> So... I'm assuming that keys which generate a scancode can be mapped and
>> made to function. Anyone know where to start with getting something out
>> of the other keys? I plan to hack at stuff for a few days, but will
>> probably end up returning it if I can't get the rest of the keys to
>> work.
>
> The PS3 bluetooth remote has a similar problem. Although every key is
> given a different scancode, some of these are above 255 (i.e. more  than
> one byte) and from what I read on various pages it didn't sound like
> they can be used in the normal way yet until XKB2 is added to Xorg (I
> know nothing about X11 so that could be completely wrong though!)
>
> Anyways, the kitlaan patch for bluez adds the ability to have a mapping
> table in /etc/bluetooth/input.conf to override the compiled-in defaults,
> allowing you to choose what keyboard key is generated for each remote
> button.
>
> Maybe something similar could be done for the TiVo remote.
>
> And if I remember correctly bluez does spew out quite a lot of detail
> when ran with the -debug switch so hopefully you will be able to
> identify what the remote does send (even if its not being translated to
> anything that the console/Xorg can see at present), and therefore alter
> the code accordingly.
>
> The patch is at:
>  http://kitlaan.twinaxis.com/holdingcell/bluez_ps3remote.diff

if you are on *buntu it's as simple as adding the kitlaan ppa,
updating and then installing the bluez package, which will update it
to the kitlaan version.



>
> Which is referenced in the setup instructions at:
>  http://wiki.xbmc.org/?title=HOW-TO_Setup_PS3_BD_Remote
>
> --
> Regards,
> Jason
> _______________________________________________
> mythtv-users mailing list
> mythtv-users [at] mythtv
> http://mythtv.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/mythtv-users
>
_______________________________________________
mythtv-users mailing list
mythtv-users [at] mythtv
http://mythtv.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/mythtv-users


RobertCL at iname

Sep 1, 2010, 1:20 AM

Post #4 of 42 (5999 views)
Permalink
Re: TiVo Slide Remote, Linux and Scan Codes [In reply to]

On Wed, September 1, 2010 3:40 am, jmk wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm a big fan of the TiVo remote -- it's served my Myth needs for many
> years now and survived numerous falls. I decided to give the new TiVo
> Slide remote a shot with the hopes that it would automagically work.
> Alas, that doesn't appear to be case.
>
> For those who are unaware, but curious, here's the remote:
> http://www.engadget.com/2010/08/24/tivo-slide-remote-review/

<snip>

> Keys which do nothing whatsoever:
> Remote: Input, Zoom, D-Pad (Up/Down/Left/Select), Slow, A, B, C, D
> Keyboard: Select
>
> Output from dmesg:
>
> usb 1-1.1.1: new full speed USB device using ehci_hcd and address 7
> input: HID 150a:1201
> as
> /devices/pci0000:00/0000:00:1a.0/usb1/1-1/1-1.1/1-1.1.1/1-1.1.1:1.0/input/input13
> generic-usb 0003:150A:1201.0005: input,hiddev96,hidraw0: USB HID v1.11
> Keypad [HID 150a:1201] on usb-0000:00:1a.0-1.1.1/input0
> usb 1-1.1.2: new full speed USB device using ehci_hcd and address 8
> input: HID 0a5c:4503
> as
> /devices/pci0000:00/0000:00:1a.0/usb1/1-1/1-1.1/1-1.1.2/1-1.1.2:1.0/input/input14
> generic-usb 0003:0A5C:4503.0006: input,hidraw1: USB HID v1.11 Mouse [HID
> 0a5c:4503] on usb-0000:00:1a.0-1.1.2/input0
>
> /dev/input/by-id/usb-150a_1201-event-kbd
> /dev/input/by-id/usb-0a5c_4503-mouse
> /dev/input/by-id/usb-0a5c_4503-event-mouse

I notice that one of the two HID devices it registers shows up as a mouse.
Have you checked that the D-Pad keys (Up/Down/Left/Select) aren't
operating that mouse? I bought what I thought was a cheapo MCE remote and
it showed up as two devices, keyboard and mouse. The "direction keys" on
the remote operated the mouse, which would be quite good in windows, but
in MythTv it's not all that useful...

I'd be interested to hear how well you manage to get it working because I
saw that on engadget and thought it looked interesting.

Robert.


_______________________________________________
mythtv-users mailing list
mythtv-users [at] mythtv
http://mythtv.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/mythtv-users


nick.rout at gmail

Sep 1, 2010, 1:31 AM

Post #5 of 42 (5994 views)
Permalink
Re: TiVo Slide Remote, Linux and Scan Codes [In reply to]

On Wed, Sep 1, 2010 at 8:20 PM, Robert Longbottom <RobertCL [at] iname> wrote:
> On Wed, September 1, 2010 3:40 am, jmk wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I'm a big fan of the TiVo remote -- it's served my Myth needs for many
>> years now and survived numerous falls. I decided to give the new TiVo
>> Slide remote a shot with the hopes that it would automagically work.
>> Alas, that doesn't appear to be case.
>>
>> For those who are unaware, but curious, here's the remote:
>> http://www.engadget.com/2010/08/24/tivo-slide-remote-review/
>
> <snip>
>
>> Keys which do nothing whatsoever:
>>  Remote: Input, Zoom, D-Pad (Up/Down/Left/Select), Slow, A, B, C, D
>>  Keyboard: Select
>>
>> Output from dmesg:
>>
>> usb 1-1.1.1: new full speed USB device using ehci_hcd and address 7
>> input: HID 150a:1201
>> as
>> /devices/pci0000:00/0000:00:1a.0/usb1/1-1/1-1.1/1-1.1.1/1-1.1.1:1.0/input/input13
>> generic-usb 0003:150A:1201.0005: input,hiddev96,hidraw0: USB HID v1.11
>> Keypad [HID 150a:1201] on usb-0000:00:1a.0-1.1.1/input0
>> usb 1-1.1.2: new full speed USB device using ehci_hcd and address 8
>> input: HID 0a5c:4503
>> as
>> /devices/pci0000:00/0000:00:1a.0/usb1/1-1/1-1.1/1-1.1.2/1-1.1.2:1.0/input/input14
>> generic-usb 0003:0A5C:4503.0006: input,hidraw1: USB HID v1.11 Mouse [HID
>> 0a5c:4503] on usb-0000:00:1a.0-1.1.2/input0
>>
>> /dev/input/by-id/usb-150a_1201-event-kbd
>> /dev/input/by-id/usb-0a5c_4503-mouse
>> /dev/input/by-id/usb-0a5c_4503-event-mouse
>
> I notice that one of the two HID devices it registers shows up as a mouse.
>  Have you checked that the D-Pad keys (Up/Down/Left/Select) aren't
> operating that mouse?  I bought what I thought was a cheapo MCE remote and
> it showed up as two devices, keyboard and mouse.  The "direction keys" on
> the remote operated the mouse, which would be quite good in windows, but
> in MythTv it's not all that useful...
>
> I'd be interested to hear how well you manage to get it working because I
> saw that on engadget and thought it looked interesting.

me too. i went to the new zealand tivo site and logged a support
request to see if they were available in our little backwater.

Almost a week later I got an email saying:

"Hi,
Thank you for your interest in TiVo products but unfortunately we
cannot discuss any future releases until we have official
announcements.
Regards"

What idiots. I told them that if that is their support level I would
never buy their product.
_______________________________________________
mythtv-users mailing list
mythtv-users [at] mythtv
http://mythtv.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/mythtv-users


jmk at foofus

Sep 2, 2010, 3:18 PM

Post #6 of 42 (5978 views)
Permalink
Re: TiVo Slide Remote, Linux and Scan Codes [In reply to]

On Wed, 2010-09-01 at 05:11 +0100, Jason Chambers wrote:
> The PS3 bluetooth remote has a similar problem. Although every key is
> given a different scancode, some of these are above 255 (i.e. more than
> one byte) and from what I read on various pages it didn't sound like
> they can be used in the normal way yet until XKB2 is added to Xorg (I
> know nothing about X11 so that could be completely wrong though!)
>
> Anyways, the kitlaan patch for bluez adds the ability to have a mapping
> table in /etc/bluetooth/input.conf to override the compiled-in defaults,
> allowing you to choose what keyboard key is generated for each remote
> button.
>
> Maybe something similar could be done for the TiVo remote.

I've played with stuff a bit, but I'm a total newb when it comes to
bluetooth and/or hacking input devices.

The TiVo remote shipped with a USB BT adapter. My understanding is that
devices like these are often performing USB HID emulation and simply
appear to Linux as a keyboard/mouse, with no access to its bluetooth
functionality. Based on what I'm seeing in dmesg and elsewhere, this
seems to be the case.

Based on my (limited) understanding, I see two primary paths:

1) Hack USB HID kernel support for non-working keys

The dmesg output references a hidraw device tied to the "USB HID
Keypad". Reading from this device (e.g. /dev/hidraw5), I get results for
all keys on the remote. I'm taking this as a good thing. ;)

I'm assuming that modifications could be made to the usbhid module to
handle these keys. I'm guessing the code in hid-quirks.c is related to
this type of challenge.

Does this make sense? Anyone have a good guide for making these types of
tweaks?

2) Capture bluetooth communications to support keys

To go the PS3 route, I believe I either need to switch the TiVo adapter
into native bluetooth (HCI) mode or pair the remote with another
bluetooth adapter. I'm not sure yet how to do the former and the obvious
downside to the latter is that the frontend may not have built-in
bluetooth. I've also failed in my attempts to pair the remote to
something other than the adapter it shipped with.

Thoughts?

Joe





_______________________________________________
mythtv-users mailing list
mythtv-users [at] mythtv
http://mythtv.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/mythtv-users


jarod at wilsonet

Sep 2, 2010, 5:44 PM

Post #7 of 42 (5945 views)
Permalink
Re: TiVo Slide Remote, Linux and Scan Codes [In reply to]

On Thu, Sep 2, 2010 at 6:18 PM, jmk <jmk [at] foofus> wrote:
> On Wed, 2010-09-01 at 05:11 +0100, Jason Chambers wrote:
>> The PS3 bluetooth remote has a similar problem. Although every key is
>> given a different scancode, some of these are above 255 (i.e. more  than
>> one byte) and from what I read on various pages it didn't sound like
>> they can be used in the normal way yet until XKB2 is added to Xorg (I
>> know nothing about X11 so that could be completely wrong though!)

No, that's basically correct. Xorg swallows any and all keycodes over
255. Attaching directly to the input device, you can get a ton more
out of it.

>> Anyways, the kitlaan patch for bluez adds the ability to have a mapping
>> table in /etc/bluetooth/input.conf to override the compiled-in defaults,
>> allowing you to choose what keyboard key is generated for each remote
>> button.
>>
>> Maybe something similar could be done for the TiVo remote.
>
> I've played with stuff a bit, but I'm a total newb when it comes to
> bluetooth and/or hacking input devices.
>
> The TiVo remote shipped with a USB BT adapter. My understanding is that
> devices like these are often performing USB HID emulation and simply
> appear to Linux as a keyboard/mouse, with no access to its bluetooth
> functionality. Based on what I'm seeing in dmesg and elsewhere, this
> seems to be the case.
>
> Based on my (limited) understanding, I see two primary paths:
>
> 1) Hack USB HID kernel support for non-working keys
>
> The dmesg output references a hidraw device tied to the "USB HID
> Keypad". Reading from this device (e.g. /dev/hidraw5), I get results for
> all keys on the remote. I'm taking this as a good thing. ;)
>
> I'm assuming that modifications could be made to the usbhid module to
> handle these keys. I'm guessing the code in hid-quirks.c is related to
> this type of challenge.
>
> Does this make sense?

More or less, yes.

> Anyone have a good guide for making these types of tweaks?

Various source files in the kernel. :) (drivers/hid/hid-*.c). Probably
quite similar stuff to hid-topseed.c needed, is my best guess, but it
could be more complex.

In related news, I think I'm going to pick one of those up this
weekend myself, so you can count on it working sooner or later, as I
plan to use it with my own mythtv box. ;)

--
Jarod Wilson
jarod [at] wilsonet
_______________________________________________
mythtv-users mailing list
mythtv-users [at] mythtv
http://mythtv.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/mythtv-users


waynethomas69 at gmail

Sep 2, 2010, 10:26 PM

Post #8 of 42 (5925 views)
Permalink
Re: TiVo Slide Remote, Linux and Scan Codes [In reply to]

> 1) Hack USB HID kernel support for non-working keys
>
> The dmesg output references a hidraw device tied to the "USB HID
> Keypad". Reading from this device (e.g. /dev/hidraw5), I get results for
> all keys on the remote. I'm taking this as a good thing. ;)
>
> I'm assuming that modifications could be made to the usbhid module to
> handle these keys. I'm guessing the code in hid-quirks.c is related to
> this type of challenge.
>
> Does this make sense? Anyone have a good guide for making these types of
> tweaks?
>

I recently added a patch to the hid-topseed driver to do exactly what
you are trying to do (capture keys on a remote that weren't recognised
out of the box).
There is a good chance that your remote uses the same usage-page
(0xffbc) as there have been a few appearing recently, you probably
need to do exactly the same thing. Use hexdump to view the output of
a the hidraw device for couple of the non-working keys and I will see
if you are in the same boat.

Cheers
Wayne
_______________________________________________
mythtv-users mailing list
mythtv-users [at] mythtv
http://mythtv.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/mythtv-users


jmk at foofus

Sep 3, 2010, 8:37 AM

Post #9 of 42 (5917 views)
Permalink
Re: TiVo Slide Remote, Linux and Scan Codes [In reply to]

On Thu, 2010-09-02 at 20:44 -0400, Jarod Wilson wrote:
> > Anyone have a good guide for making these types of tweaks?
>
> Various source files in the kernel. :) (drivers/hid/hid-*.c). Probably
> quite similar stuff to hid-topseed.c needed, is my best guess, but it
> could be more complex.
>
> In related news, I think I'm going to pick one of those up this
> weekend myself, so you can count on it working sooner or later, as I
> plan to use it with my own mythtv box. ;)

Excellent!

I'll continue to poke at it, primarily for my own education. If I can
hack together some working code, I'll post it, for entertainment
purposes. ;)

Joe

_______________________________________________
mythtv-users mailing list
mythtv-users [at] mythtv
http://mythtv.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/mythtv-users


jmk at foofus

Sep 3, 2010, 11:11 AM

Post #10 of 42 (5913 views)
Permalink
Re: TiVo Slide Remote, Linux and Scan Codes [In reply to]

Hi Wayne,

On Fri, 2010-09-03 at 07:26 +0200, Wayne Thomas wrote:
> I recently added a patch to the hid-topseed driver to do exactly what
> you are trying to do (capture keys on a remote that weren't recognised
> out of the box).
> There is a good chance that your remote uses the same usage-page
> (0xffbc) as there have been a few appearing recently, you probably
> need to do exactly the same thing. Use hexdump to view the output of
> a the hidraw device for couple of the non-working keys and I will see
> if you are in the same boat.

I've been reading from hidraw using a simple Perl script:

open(IN, "<", "/dev/hidraw5");
my($x);
while(1) {
read(IN, $x, 1);
my($hex);
$hex = sprintf("%02x", ord($x));
print "$hex";
}

Here's some of what I'm seeing:

SELECT: 0010410000100000001352
0010410000100000001351
Left: 0010440000100000001351
Right: 0010450000100000001351
Up: 0010420000100000001352
Dn: 0010430000100000001352

ThumbDn: 001141001100001351
ThumbUp: 001142001100001352

1: 000100001e000000000000010000000000000000001351
2: 000100001f000000000000010000000000000000001351
3: 0001000020000000000000010000000000000000001351
4: 0001000021000000000000010000000000000000001352
5: 0001000022000000000000010000000000000000001352

The final byte appears to occasionally flip between 0x51 and 0x52. The
number of bytes sent also varies based on the key hit.

Are there any tricks to hexdump? "hexdump /dev/hidraw5" for two presses
of "5" returns:

0000000 0100 0000 001e 0000 0000 0100 0000 0000
0000010 0000 0000 1300 0052 0001 1e00 0000 0000

It appears to not be printing the entire code, only 16 bytes at a time.
Some of the byte pairs are also flipped and some are shuffled in a
nonsensical manner. For example, "0001" vs "0100" at the start of the
two responses for the "5" key (Perl method vs. hexdump).

How does one identify a device's usage page? "lsusb -vvv" doesn't give
me any usage page information for the Keypad interface. I started to
hack in some printk's in the hid code to print the value, but I don't
think I've gotten that correct yet.

Thanks,
Joe





_______________________________________________
mythtv-users mailing list
mythtv-users [at] mythtv
http://mythtv.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/mythtv-users


gjhurlbu at gmail

Sep 3, 2010, 11:45 AM

Post #11 of 42 (5900 views)
Permalink
Re: TiVo Slide Remote, Linux and Scan Codes [In reply to]

On Fri, Sep 3, 2010 at 11:11 AM, jmk <jmk [at] foofus> wrote:

> Are there any tricks to hexdump? "hexdump /dev/hidraw5" for two presses
> of "5" returns:
>
> 0000000 0100 0000 001e 0000 0000 0100 0000 0000
> 0000010 0000 0000 1300 0052 0001 1e00 0000 0000
>
> It appears to not be printing the entire code, only 16 bytes at a time.
> Some of the byte pairs are also flipped and some are shuffled in a
> nonsensical manner. For example, "0001" vs "0100" at the start of the
> two responses for the "5" key (Perl method vs. hexdump).
>

The 00 01 vs 0100 is because you are on a little-endian box. If you want
hexdump to output in a different than default format, try "man hexdump".

I think the hexdump -C format is more likely what you'd want to see.


eric at lisaneric

Sep 3, 2010, 11:51 AM

Post #12 of 42 (5900 views)
Permalink
Re: TiVo Slide Remote, Linux and Scan Codes [In reply to]

On Fri, Sep 3, 2010 at 2:11 PM, jmk <jmk [at] foofus> wrote:
> Are there any tricks to hexdump? "hexdump /dev/hidraw5" for two presses
> of "5" returns:
>
> 0000000 0100 0000 001e 0000 0000 0100 0000 0000
> 0000010 0000 0000 1300 0052 0001 1e00 0000 0000
>
> It appears to not be printing the entire code, only 16 bytes at a time.

Try:

hexdump -e '1/1 "%x" "\n"' /dev/hidraw5

Eric
_______________________________________________
mythtv-users mailing list
mythtv-users [at] mythtv
http://mythtv.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/mythtv-users


jmk at foofus

Sep 3, 2010, 11:52 AM

Post #13 of 42 (5895 views)
Permalink
Re: TiVo Slide Remote, Linux and Scan Codes [In reply to]

On Fri, 2010-09-03 at 11:45 -0700, Gavin Hurlbut wrote:


> The 00 01 vs 0100 is because you are on a little-endian box. If you
> want hexdump to output in a different than default format, try "man
> hexdump".
>
>
> I think the hexdump -C format is more likely what you'd want to see.

Heh. I think I was staring at it for too long. I kept seeing "0001" vs
"1000" (not "0100"), which didn't make sense.

Joe


_______________________________________________
mythtv-users mailing list
mythtv-users [at] mythtv
http://mythtv.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/mythtv-users


waynethomas69 at gmail

Sep 3, 2010, 11:57 AM

Post #14 of 42 (5894 views)
Permalink
Re: TiVo Slide Remote, Linux and Scan Codes [In reply to]

> Are there any tricks to hexdump? "hexdump /dev/hidraw5" for two presses
> of "5" returns:
>
> 0000000 0100 0000 001e 0000 0000 0100 0000 0000
> 0000010 0000 0000 1300 0052 0001 1e00 0000 0000

Sorry, put you slightly wrong. Have a look at the output of hexdump
for /dev/usb/hiddev0

I didn't find any documentation (short of learning the entire
architecture) either so just looked at existing drivers and
eavesdropped on various devices until I was able to spot the patterns
I was looking for from the appropriate device. If you use hexdump on
/dev/usb/hiddev0 you should hopefully see something like...

0000030 005c ffbc 0001 0000 005c ffbc 0000 0000

...for each press of a key that currently doesn't work. From the
example above (Green button on the Emprex) the usage page appears
twice (ffbc) as does the output for that key (005c). If the usage
page is also ffbc you are in luck and should be able to add all of the
keys to the topseed driver (assuming they aren't already covered).

Cheers
Wayne
_______________________________________________
mythtv-users mailing list
mythtv-users [at] mythtv
http://mythtv.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/mythtv-users


jmk at foofus

Sep 3, 2010, 1:17 PM

Post #15 of 42 (5888 views)
Permalink
Re: TiVo Slide Remote, Linux and Scan Codes [In reply to]

On Fri, 2010-09-03 at 20:57 +0200, Wayne Thomas wrote:
> Sorry, put you slightly wrong. Have a look at the output of hexdump
> for /dev/usb/hiddev0
>
> I didn't find any documentation (short of learning the entire
> architecture) either so just looked at existing drivers and
> eavesdropped on various devices until I was able to spot the patterns
> I was looking for from the appropriate device. If you use hexdump on
> /dev/usb/hiddev0 you should hopefully see something like...
>
> 0000030 005c ffbc 0001 0000 005c ffbc 0000 0000
>
> ...for each press of a key that currently doesn't work. From the
> example above (Green button on the Emprex) the usage page appears
> twice (ffbc) as does the output for that key (005c). If the usage
> page is also ffbc you are in luck and should be able to add all of the
> keys to the topseed driver (assuming they aren't already covered).

hexdump /dev/usb/hiddev0
0000000 0000 000c 0000 0000 0041 000c 0001 0000
0000010 0041 000c 0000 0000 0000 000c 0001 0000
0000020 0020 000c 0053 0000

hexdump -e '1/1 "%2.2x" "\n"' /dev/usb/hiddev0
00*0c00*41000c000100*41000c00*0c000100*20000c005300*

This is for the "Select" key (0x41). Unfortunately, I'm not seeing any
instances of 0xffbc. I'm skeptical of 0x000c being its usage page --
each device type should have a unique one, correct?

Thanks,
Joe


_______________________________________________
mythtv-users mailing list
mythtv-users [at] mythtv
http://mythtv.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/mythtv-users


waynethomas69 at gmail

Sep 3, 2010, 1:51 PM

Post #16 of 42 (5886 views)
Permalink
Re: TiVo Slide Remote, Linux and Scan Codes [In reply to]

>> 0000030 005c ffbc 0001 0000 005c ffbc 0000 0000
>>
>> ...for each press of a key that currently doesn't work.  From the
>> example above (Green button on the Emprex) the usage page appears
>> twice (ffbc) as does the output for that key (005c).  If the usage
>> page is also ffbc you are in luck and should be able to add all of the
>> keys to the topseed driver (assuming they aren't already covered).
>
> hexdump /dev/usb/hiddev0
> 0000000 0000 000c 0000 0000 0041 000c 0001 0000
> 0000010 0041 000c 0000 0000 0000 000c 0001 0000
> 0000020 0020 000c 0053 0000
>
> hexdump -e '1/1 "%2.2x" "\n"' /dev/usb/hiddev0
> 00*0c00*41000c000100*41000c00*0c000100*20000c005300*
>
> This is for the "Select" key (0x41). Unfortunately, I'm not seeing any
> instances of 0xffbc. I'm skeptical of 0x000c being its usage page --
> each device type should have a unique one, correct?
>
> Thanks,
> Joe

000c is defined as the consumer usage page (HID_UP_CONSUMER), I just
checked hid-input.c and 0x41 isn't defined as an output on that page.
This will need to be added like...

case 0x041: map_key_clear(KEY_SELECT); break;

to hid-input.c and that key will magically work.

My remote had a combination of keys on the two usage pages (ffbc and
000c). So that key is no great surprise, I would be interested to see
the output of the other keys that aren't working.

But for now it's past my bed time...

Cheers
Wayne
_______________________________________________
mythtv-users mailing list
mythtv-users [at] mythtv
http://mythtv.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/mythtv-users


jarod at wilsonet

Sep 5, 2010, 1:10 PM

Post #17 of 42 (5862 views)
Permalink
Re: TiVo Slide Remote, Linux and Scan Codes [In reply to]

On Fri, Sep 3, 2010 at 4:51 PM, Wayne Thomas <waynethomas69 [at] gmail> wrote:
>>> 0000030 005c ffbc 0001 0000 005c ffbc 0000 0000
>>>
>>> ...for each press of a key that currently doesn't work.  From the
>>> example above (Green button on the Emprex) the usage page appears
>>> twice (ffbc) as does the output for that key (005c).  If the usage
>>> page is also ffbc you are in luck and should be able to add all of the
>>> keys to the topseed driver (assuming they aren't already covered).
>>
>> hexdump /dev/usb/hiddev0
>> 0000000 0000 000c 0000 0000 0041 000c 0001 0000
>> 0000010 0041 000c 0000 0000 0000 000c 0001 0000
>> 0000020 0020 000c 0053 0000
>>
>> hexdump -e '1/1 "%2.2x" "\n"' /dev/usb/hiddev0
>> 00*0c00*41000c000100*41000c00*0c000100*20000c005300*
>>
>> This is for the "Select" key (0x41). Unfortunately, I'm not seeing any
>> instances of 0xffbc. I'm skeptical of 0x000c being its usage page --
>> each device type should have a unique one, correct?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Joe
>
> 000c is defined as the consumer usage page (HID_UP_CONSUMER), I just
> checked hid-input.c and 0x41 isn't defined as an output on that page.
> This will need to be added like...
>
> case 0x041: map_key_clear(KEY_SELECT);            break;
>
> to hid-input.c and that key will magically work.
>
> My remote had a combination of keys on the two usage pages (ffbc and
> 000c).  So that key is no great surprise, I would be interested to see
> the output of the other keys that aren't working.

They're all either HID_UP_CONSUMER or HID_UP_KEYBOARD. It looks like
all the changes necessary to fully support all the keys on this thing
will be within hid-input.c. I'm doing a test build right now w/an
updated hid-input.c to see if I don't have 'em all working now. :)

(picked the remote up an hour or two ago. :)


--
Jarod Wilson
jarod [at] wilsonet
_______________________________________________
mythtv-users mailing list
mythtv-users [at] mythtv
http://mythtv.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/mythtv-users


jarod at wilsonet

Sep 5, 2010, 9:00 PM

Post #18 of 42 (5819 views)
Permalink
Re: TiVo Slide Remote, Linux and Scan Codes [In reply to]

On Sun, Sep 5, 2010 at 4:10 PM, Jarod Wilson <jarod [at] wilsonet> wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 3, 2010 at 4:51 PM, Wayne Thomas <waynethomas69 [at] gmail> wrote:
>>>> 0000030 005c ffbc 0001 0000 005c ffbc 0000 0000
>>>>
>>>> ...for each press of a key that currently doesn't work.  From the
>>>> example above (Green button on the Emprex) the usage page appears
>>>> twice (ffbc) as does the output for that key (005c).  If the usage
>>>> page is also ffbc you are in luck and should be able to add all of the
>>>> keys to the topseed driver (assuming they aren't already covered).
>>>
>>> hexdump /dev/usb/hiddev0
>>> 0000000 0000 000c 0000 0000 0041 000c 0001 0000
>>> 0000010 0041 000c 0000 0000 0000 000c 0001 0000
>>> 0000020 0020 000c 0053 0000
>>>
>>> hexdump -e '1/1 "%2.2x" "\n"' /dev/usb/hiddev0
>>> 00*0c00*41000c000100*41000c00*0c000100*20000c005300*
>>>
>>> This is for the "Select" key (0x41). Unfortunately, I'm not seeing any
>>> instances of 0xffbc. I'm skeptical of 0x000c being its usage page --
>>> each device type should have a unique one, correct?
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Joe
>>
>> 000c is defined as the consumer usage page (HID_UP_CONSUMER), I just
>> checked hid-input.c and 0x41 isn't defined as an output on that page.
>> This will need to be added like...
>>
>> case 0x041: map_key_clear(KEY_SELECT);            break;
>>
>> to hid-input.c and that key will magically work.
>>
>> My remote had a combination of keys on the two usage pages (ffbc and
>> 000c).  So that key is no great surprise, I would be interested to see
>> the output of the other keys that aren't working.
>
> They're all either HID_UP_CONSUMER or HID_UP_KEYBOARD. It looks like
> all the changes necessary to fully support all the keys on this thing
> will be within hid-input.c. I'm doing a test build right now w/an
> updated hid-input.c to see if I don't have 'em all working now. :)
>
> (picked the remote up an hour or two ago. :)

Had a bbq to go to, then had to fight with the stupid thing a bit to
get it to re-pair. Now that that's out of the way, I can report that
all but three keys (Live TV, thumbs up and thumbs down) are working
properly. Looking into those next. They currently show up in evtest as
EV_ABS type events, identically, like so:

Event: time 1283745547.651536, type 3 (Absolute), code 40 (Misc), value 0
Event: time 1283745547.651579, -------------- Report Sync ------------
Event: time 1283745547.856519, type 3 (Absolute), code 40 (Misc), value 1
Event: time 1283745547.856543, -------------- Report Sync ------------


--
Jarod Wilson
jarod [at] wilsonet
_______________________________________________
mythtv-users mailing list
mythtv-users [at] mythtv
http://mythtv.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/mythtv-users


waynethomas69 at gmail

Sep 6, 2010, 12:05 AM

Post #19 of 42 (5814 views)
Permalink
Re: TiVo Slide Remote, Linux and Scan Codes [In reply to]

> I can report that
> all but three keys (Live TV, thumbs up and thumbs down) are working
> properly. Looking into those next. They currently show up in evtest as
> EV_ABS type events, identically, like so:
>
> Event: time 1283745547.651536, type 3 (Absolute), code 40 (Misc), value 0
> Event: time 1283745547.651579, -------------- Report Sync ------------
> Event: time 1283745547.856519, type 3 (Absolute), code 40 (Misc), value 1
> Event: time 1283745547.856543, -------------- Report Sync ------------

Strange, what's the usage page and output code for those three buttons?
_______________________________________________
mythtv-users mailing list
mythtv-users [at] mythtv
http://mythtv.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/mythtv-users


jarod at wilsonet

Sep 6, 2010, 6:43 AM

Post #20 of 42 (5778 views)
Permalink
Re: TiVo Slide Remote, Linux and Scan Codes [In reply to]

On Mon, Sep 6, 2010 at 3:05 AM, Wayne Thomas <waynethomas69 [at] gmail> wrote:
>> I can report that
>> all but three keys (Live TV, thumbs up and thumbs down) are working
>> properly. Looking into those next. They currently show up in evtest as
>> EV_ABS type events, identically, like so:
>>
>> Event: time 1283745547.651536, type 3 (Absolute), code 40 (Misc), value 0
>> Event: time 1283745547.651579, -------------- Report Sync ------------
>> Event: time 1283745547.856519, type 3 (Absolute), code 40 (Misc), value 1
>> Event: time 1283745547.856543, -------------- Report Sync ------------
>
> Strange, what's the usage page and output code for those three buttons?

To be determined a bit later today, ran out of time last night. Oh,
and its actually four buttons, I keep forgetting about the tivo
button.

--
Jarod Wilson
jarod [at] wilsonet
_______________________________________________
mythtv-users mailing list
mythtv-users [at] mythtv
http://mythtv.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/mythtv-users


jmk at foofus

Sep 6, 2010, 3:49 PM

Post #21 of 42 (5766 views)
Permalink
Re: TiVo Slide Remote, Linux and Scan Codes [In reply to]

On Fri, 2010-09-03 at 22:51 +0200, Wayne Thomas wrote:
> 000c is defined as the consumer usage page (HID_UP_CONSUMER), I just
> checked hid-input.c and 0x41 isn't defined as an output on that page.
> This will need to be added like...
>
> case 0x041: map_key_clear(KEY_SELECT); break;
>
> to hid-input.c and that key will magically work.
>
> My remote had a combination of keys on the two usage pages (ffbc and
> 000c). So that key is no great surprise, I would be interested to see
> the output of the other keys that aren't working.
>
> But for now it's past my bed time...

Thanks Wayne! I dug in to hid-input.c the other night and it was pretty
straight-forward. I guess I don't need to finish/post this though as
Jarod is also working on it.

Thanks for the tips.

Joe

_______________________________________________
mythtv-users mailing list
mythtv-users [at] mythtv
http://mythtv.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/mythtv-users


jarod at wilsonet

Sep 6, 2010, 8:20 PM

Post #22 of 42 (5753 views)
Permalink
Re: TiVo Slide Remote, Linux and Scan Codes [In reply to]

On Mon, Sep 6, 2010 at 3:05 AM, Wayne Thomas <waynethomas69 [at] gmail> wrote:
>> I can report that
>> all but three keys (Live TV, thumbs up and thumbs down) are working
>> properly. Looking into those next. They currently show up in evtest as
>> EV_ABS type events, identically, like so:
>>
>> Event: time 1283745547.651536, type 3 (Absolute), code 40 (Misc), value 0
>> Event: time 1283745547.651579, -------------- Report Sync ------------
>> Event: time 1283745547.856519, type 3 (Absolute), code 40 (Misc), value 1
>> Event: time 1283745547.856543, -------------- Report Sync ------------
>
> Strange, what's the usage page and output code for those three buttons?

Thumbs up:
drivers/hid/hid-input.c: HID Event: 0xffff 0x0
drivers/hid/hid-input.c: HID Event: 0xffff 0x42
drivers/hid/hid-input.c: HID Event: 0xffff 0x42
drivers/hid/hid-input.c: HID Event: 0xffff 0x0
drivers/hid/hid-input.c: HID Event: 0xc 0x20

Thumbs down:
drivers/hid/hid-input.c: HID Event: 0xffff 0x0
drivers/hid/hid-input.c: HID Event: 0xffff 0x41
drivers/hid/hid-input.c: HID Event: 0xffff 0x41
drivers/hid/hid-input.c: HID Event: 0xffff 0x0
drivers/hid/hid-input.c: HID Event: 0xc 0x20

TiVo:
drivers/hid/hid-input.c: HID Event: 0xffff 0x0
drivers/hid/hid-input.c: HID Event: 0xffff 0x3d
drivers/hid/hid-input.c: HID Event: 0xffff 0x3d
drivers/hid/hid-input.c: HID Event: 0xffff 0x0
drivers/hid/hid-input.c: HID Event: 0xc 0x20

Live TV:
drivers/hid/hid-input.c: HID Event: 0xffff 0x0
drivers/hid/hid-input.c: HID Event: 0xffff 0x3e
drivers/hid/hid-input.c: HID Event: 0xffff 0x3e
drivers/hid/hid-input.c: HID Event: 0xffff 0x0
drivers/hid/hid-input.c: HID Event: 0xc 0x20

So all four end with a consumer usage page event with usage id of 0x20
== "+10", aka "OSC – Increments channel by 10." The values are
consistent, but I'm not quite sure yet what the right way to implement
proper decoding is. Bed time though, will poke more later this week.

--
Jarod Wilson
jarod [at] wilsonet
_______________________________________________
mythtv-users mailing list
mythtv-users [at] mythtv
http://mythtv.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/mythtv-users


waynethomas69 at gmail

Sep 6, 2010, 10:01 PM

Post #23 of 42 (5773 views)
Permalink
Re: TiVo Slide Remote, Linux and Scan Codes [In reply to]

> Live TV:
> drivers/hid/hid-input.c: HID Event: 0xffff 0x0
> drivers/hid/hid-input.c: HID Event: 0xffff 0x3e
> drivers/hid/hid-input.c: HID Event: 0xffff 0x3e
> drivers/hid/hid-input.c: HID Event: 0xffff 0x0
> drivers/hid/hid-input.c: HID Event: 0xc 0x20

Can you confirm what that is the output of? I have nothing to compare
to, but that could be the result of a combination key press (i.e
Shift+"+10"). I am also suspicious that the 0xffff events might be
the result of the hid-driver not supporting a particular UP as that
value doesn't make sense (nor does the sequence).
_______________________________________________
mythtv-users mailing list
mythtv-users [at] mythtv
http://mythtv.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/mythtv-users


waynethomas69 at gmail

Sep 7, 2010, 5:48 AM

Post #24 of 42 (5741 views)
Permalink
Re: TiVo Slide Remote, Linux and Scan Codes [In reply to]

On Tue, Sep 7, 2010 at 7:01 AM, Wayne Thomas <waynethomas69 [at] gmail> wrote:
>> Live TV:
>> drivers/hid/hid-input.c: HID Event: 0xffff 0x0
>> drivers/hid/hid-input.c: HID Event: 0xffff 0x3e
>> drivers/hid/hid-input.c: HID Event: 0xffff 0x3e
>> drivers/hid/hid-input.c: HID Event: 0xffff 0x0
>> drivers/hid/hid-input.c: HID Event: 0xc 0x20
>
> Can you confirm what that is the output of?  I have nothing to compare
> to, but that could be the result of a combination key press (i.e
> Shift+"+10").  I am also suspicious that the 0xffff events might be
> the result of the hid-driver not supporting a particular UP as that
> value doesn't make sense (nor does the sequence).
>
...and looking at jmk's hexdump for the select key...

> hexdump /dev/usb/hiddev0
> 0000000 0000 000c 0000 0000 0041 000c 0001 0000
> 0000010 0041 000c 0000 0000 0000 000c 0001 0000
> 0000020 0020 000c 0053 0000

...there does appear to be more than a single 'key-press' occurring.
It looks to my like the output represents a key with output 0x000
being pressed (which is ignored by hid-input by the way), 0x41 being
pressed then released, 0x000 being released, and then, well, I'm not
sure what the that last bit is. Everything for 'select' is on the
consumer page and the 0x000 is just ignored anyway which explains why
only adding 0x41 to hid-input.c worked.
With the output for Live TV the equivalent outputs appear to be on a
usage page 0xffff which isn't defined as a relevant page (yet).
HID_USAGE_PAGE is defined as 0xffff0000, but that is actually a mask
for extracting the usage page as opposed to being the usage page. Not
sure what the last bit is but it is the same as that for the select
key. I will have a look at the output of some keys that represent
multiple key-presses tonight to see if I can work out what this last
bit is.

If the usage page is in fact 0xffff I would recommend expanding the
topseed driver to deal with this as the Input Devs are actually trying
to prevent a proliferation of specific quirky drivers. I would also
be tempted to rename the driver to something more appropriate like
hid-remotes but that is another story all together...

Cheers
Wayne
_______________________________________________
mythtv-users mailing list
mythtv-users [at] mythtv
http://mythtv.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/mythtv-users


jarod at wilsonet

Sep 7, 2010, 6:38 AM

Post #25 of 42 (5744 views)
Permalink
Re: TiVo Slide Remote, Linux and Scan Codes [In reply to]

On Tue, Sep 7, 2010 at 8:48 AM, Wayne Thomas <waynethomas69 [at] gmail> wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 7, 2010 at 7:01 AM, Wayne Thomas <waynethomas69 [at] gmail> wrote:
>>> Live TV:
>>> drivers/hid/hid-input.c: HID Event: 0xffff 0x0
>>> drivers/hid/hid-input.c: HID Event: 0xffff 0x3e
>>> drivers/hid/hid-input.c: HID Event: 0xffff 0x3e
>>> drivers/hid/hid-input.c: HID Event: 0xffff 0x0
>>> drivers/hid/hid-input.c: HID Event: 0xc 0x20
>>
>> Can you confirm what that is the output of?

That's from pressing the live tv button. And I can now confirm that
indeed, most key presses are followed by a trailing 0xc 0x20.

> > I have nothing to compare
>> to, but that could be the result of a combination key press (i.e
>> Shift+"+10").  I am also suspicious that the 0xffff events might be
>> the result of the hid-driver not supporting a particular UP as that
>> value doesn't make sense (nor does the sequence).

0xffff is part of the range in the hid spec listed as "vendor-specific".

> ...and looking at jmk's hexdump for the select key...
>
>> hexdump /dev/usb/hiddev0
>> 0000000 0000 000c 0000 0000 0041 000c 0001 0000
>> 0000010 0041 000c 0000 0000 0000 000c 0001 0000
>> 0000020 0020 000c 0053 0000
>
> ...there does appear to be more than a single 'key-press' occurring.
> It looks to my like the output represents a key with output 0x000
> being pressed (which is ignored by hid-input by the way), 0x41 being
> pressed then released, 0x000 being released, and then, well, I'm not
> sure what the that last bit is.  Everything for 'select' is on the
> consumer page and the 0x000 is just ignored anyway which explains why
> only adding 0x41 to hid-input.c worked.
> With the output for Live TV the equivalent outputs appear to be on a
> usage page 0xffff which isn't defined as a relevant page (yet).
> HID_USAGE_PAGE is defined as 0xffff0000, but that is actually a mask
> for extracting the usage page as opposed to being the usage page.

Yes, its the mask, but in looking at the spec, its also a valid
vendor-specific usage page.

> Not
> sure what the last bit is but it is the same as that for the select
> key.  I will have a look at the output of some keys that represent
> multiple key-presses tonight to see if I can work out what this last
> bit is.
>
> If the usage page is in fact 0xffff I would recommend expanding the
> topseed driver to deal with this as the Input Devs are actually trying
> to prevent a proliferation of specific quirky drivers.  I would also
> be tempted to rename the driver to something more appropriate like
> hid-remotes but that is another story all together...

At the moment, I have all keys working after an 8-line addition to
hid-input.c. Basically, just mimic the HID_UP_FOOVENDOR cases. Going
to clean things up a bit and send in an rfc patch, see what Jiri and
Dmitry and company think.

--
Jarod Wilson
jarod [at] wilsonet
_______________________________________________
mythtv-users mailing list
mythtv-users [at] mythtv
http://mythtv.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/mythtv-users

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All MythTV users RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded
 
 


Interested in having your list archived? Contact Gossamer Threads
 
  Web Applications & Managed Hosting Powered by Gossamer Threads Inc.