Mailing List Archive: MythTV: Users

Feature request

steve at nexusuk

Jul 14, 2003, 3:37 PM

Post #1 of 1 (990 views)
Feature request

When I was watching TV tonight, I had an idea for a useful feature - in
the same way as you can prioritise recordings, would it be possible to set
a recording priority so low that it is overridden by LiveTV?
i.e. I want to record episodes of the simpsons when nothing else
interesting is on. But if I'm watching live tv I don't want my viewing to
be interrupted by "MythTV wants to record the simpsons". So I'd like to
be able to flag a recording to only happen if nothing else is using the TV

- Steve http://www.nexusuk.org/

"..Learning that we're only immortal for a limited time.." - Dreamline, Rush
*** Presented in DoubleVision (Where Drunk) - Futurama ***

mythtv-users mailing list
mythtv-users [at] snowman