qt-mysql on mandrake

Folks:I am having difficulty getting the qt-mysql installed on Mandrake. I am getting the similar ./setup errors that others have posted due to this library not being loaded. The RPM doesn't seem to work for me on Mandrake as it has been refreenced to here for Red Hat. Any assistance or tips to get past this step would be greatly appreciated.ThanksDan

rkulagowski at thrupoint

RE: qt-mysql on mandrake [In reply to]

acs at hourglassone

RE: qt-mysql on mandrake [In reply to]

There's a bit of nastiness involving building qt or (rather) linking
against -lqt when compiling under mandrake.. Seems to be an issue with
compiling using GCC/G++ 3.2 vs 2.96 (don't remember which is correct,
but I think 3.2 is what you want).. Check /etc/alternatives/gcc|g++* and
see where they point. I ran into similar problems here.

Best of luck.