Mailing List Archive: MythTV: Users

all programs 1 hour to early -- problem with blanks in channel names

krohs at uni

Mar 14, 2003, 8:05 AM

all programs 1 hour to early -- problem with blanks in channel names

hi *,
i have a problem with all programs :
they seem to be 1 hour to early ;[. does anybody has a solution for
this ? or is this because my system clock isnt set to GMT ?

another problem are channel names with blanks in it.
mythfilldatabase can't find it in db it says ;[
(only the first part [up to the blank] is displayed then)

thanks for any help .

--
Florian Krohs krohs [at] uni

cedarmckay at mac

Mar 14, 2003, 9:31 AM

Re: all programs 1 hour to early -- problem with blanks in channel names [In reply to]

If you are using 0.7 then wait just a few days until 0.8 comes out. 0.8
has a graphical "time offset" adjustment and seems to do a good job
filling the database.

cedar