Mailing List Archive: MythTV: Users

MythTV Docs

grozio at buffalo

Feb 26, 2003, 11:49 PM

MythTV Docs

Is there somewhere I can get the MythTV doc in one file? I would like
to have it all printed out before I attempt to set up a box so I can
just flip thru it step by step, so I do not need to have 2 units on at
once going from room to room :) Thanks

-Derek

rkulagowski at thrupoint

Feb 26, 2003, 11:56 PM

RE: MythTV Docs [In reply to]

nathan at ziarek

Feb 27, 2003, 6:34 AM

RE: MythTV Docs [In reply to]

Adobe Acrobat has a really easy way of downloading an entire site into one
PDF file...that is how I printed the entire thing.

I can make one "on-demand" if anyone would like it. Only takes a second to
run.

Current one (done two minutes ago) comes to 53 pages.

I can email it direct or post it here.

Nate

johnmythtv at crombe

Feb 27, 2003, 8:46 AM

Re: MythTV Docs [In reply to]

I'd like to see that on the site, personally. Maybe you can coordinate with
Robert K. to post a new PDF whenever he updates the docs? Just a thought...

JC