Mailing List Archive: MythTV: Users

Another new MythTV theme...

joddo at apixels

Feb 18, 2003, 12:40 AM

Another new MythTV theme...

Hey all--

I decided to put together a theme inspired by a TiVo screen shot I saw.
Not sure if it will be of any interest to you all, but I'm posting it up
on the themes gallery at:
http://www.jerfu.com/modules.php?name=My_eGallery

I haven't had time to send it to a real TV, so I don't know how it'll
react to NTSC/PAL gamma levels. I also don't totally know if the colors
will work well on a TV. Please let me know what you think.

Jeremy