Mailing List Archive: MythTV: Users

Dreambox as tuner in MythTV

mythtv at x-surfing

Aug 8, 2006, 2:43 PM

Dreambox as tuner in MythTV

Hi all,

I'm sucessfully running MythTV on my backend and Frontend. Last year I
bought a dreambox (build by dream-multimedia-tv). I would like to integrate
the dreambox into my MythTV setup.
I saw that you can add a dbox as a tuner within mythtv. Is it also possible
to use the Dreambox as a tuner in MythTV?

Thanks for your reply,
Oliver