Mailing List Archive: MythTV: Users

new atrpms transcode with --diable-xio rpm

gregcope at gmail

new atrpms transcode with --diable-xio rpm

Hi All,

I have recomplied the latest atrpms transcode rpm with --disable-xio
to hopefully solve the lack of thumbnails in mythburns dvd menu's;

Avaliable here (my home dsl connection);

http://217.155.57.118/transcode-1.0.2-26.noxio.i386.rpm

Greg

gregcope at gmail

Re: new atrpms transcode with --diable-xio rpm [In reply to]

HI All,

Burnt a dvd and got a menu thumbnail! So this works on my system at least.

For those using atrpms just

rpm -Uvh http://217.155.57.118/transcode-1.0.2-26.noxio.i386.rpm

Should do the trick. If atrpms updates transcode this might get upgraded thou!

Greg

On 20/04/06, Greg Cope <gregcope [at] gmail> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I have recomplied the latest atrpms transcode rpm with --disable-xio
> to hopefully solve the lack of thumbnails in mythburns dvd menu's;
>
> Avaliable here (my home dsl connection);
>
> http://217.155.57.118/transcode-1.0.2-26.noxio.i386.rpm
>
> Greg

Niels at Dybdahl

Re: new atrpms transcode with --diable-xio rpm [In reply to]

On 4/21/06, Greg Cope <gregcope [at] gmail> wrote:

> HI All,
>
> Burnt a dvd and got a menu thumbnail! So this works on my system at
> least.
>
> For those using atrpms just
>
> rpm -Uvh http://217.155.57.118/transcode-1.0.2-26.noxio.i386.rpm

Hi Greg,

Which version of Fedora did you compile this on ?

Best regards
Niels Dybdahl

gregcope at gmail

Re: new atrpms transcode with --diable-xio rpm [In reply to]

fc4

Greg