Mailing List Archive: MythTV: Users

Playback problem

raptorjr at hotmail

Mar 20, 2006, 9:17 AM

Playback problem

I recently got a problem with playback of every videofile or dvd. It could
have something to do with
my upgrade to the latest ATI drivers, but i'm not sure. Maybe there is some
setting that i have missed
that wasn't present in earlier ATI versions.
Anyway this is what happends.

To play a dvd i would use "mplayer dvd:// -vo xv -fs -zoom"
This worked perfect before. But now i get the picture in double size, and
therefore i only see the top half
of the movie. If i use "mplayer dvd:// -vo gl -fs -zoom" it plays in the
correct size, but instead it is very
jerky playback. So i really would like to use Xv, but dont know how to get
the right size of the picture again.

And yes, it is the same when playing a recording in MythTV, i only see the
top half, so in the bottom
half i have the OSD which i can't see. Kind of a problem.

Everything worked fine before. And the only thing i could think of is that
the new ATI drivers.
Maybe i have to add something more to xorg.conf that was not necessary
before?
I have tried to add DisplaySize to my xorg.conf but it didn't help.

Any suggestions?

/Stefan

Here is my xorg.conf:

Section "ServerLayout"
Identifier "Server Layout"
Screen "Screen0" 0 0
InputDevice "Mouse1" "CorePointer"
InputDevice "Keyboard1" "CoreKeyboard"
EndSection

Section "Files"

RgbPath "/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/rgb"
FontPath "/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/local/"
FontPath "/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/misc/"
FontPath "/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/75dpi/:unscaled"
FontPath "/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/100dpi/:unscaled"
FontPath "/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/Type1/"
FontPath "/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/Speedo/"
FontPath "/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/75dpi/"
FontPath "/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/100dpi/"
EndSection

Section "Module"

Load "dbe" # Double buffer extension
SubSection "extmod"
Option "omit xfree86-dga" # don't initialise the DGA extension
EndSubSection
Load "type1"
Load "freetype"
# This loads the GLX module
Load "glx" # libglx.a
Load "dri" # libdri.a
EndSection

Section "ServerFlags"
Option "blank time" "0"
EndSection

Section "InputDevice"

Identifier "Keyboard1"
Driver "kbd"
Option "AutoRepeat" "500 30"
# Specify which keyboard LEDs can be user-controlled (eg, with xset(1))
Option "XkbRules" "xfree86"
Option "XkbModel" "pc105"
Option "XkbLayout" "se"
EndSection

Section "InputDevice"

Identifier "Mouse1"
Driver "mouse"
Option "Protocol" "PS/2"
Option "Device" "/dev/mouse"
# When using XQUEUE, comment out the above two lines, and uncomment
Option "Emulate3Buttons"
# Option "Emulate3Timeout" "50"
# ChordMiddle is an option for some 3-button Logitech mice
# Option "ChordMiddle"
EndSection

Section "Monitor"
Identifier "Monitor0"
EndSection

Section "Device"

Identifier "Standard VGA"
Driver "vga"
VendorName "Unknown"
BoardName "Unknown"
BusID "PCI:2:0:1"
EndSection

Section "Device"

# ### generic DRI settings ###
# === disable PnP Monitor ===
#Option "NoDDC"
# === disable/enable XAA/DRI ===
# ### FireGL DDX driver module specific settings ###
# === Screen Management ===
# Note: When OpenGL Overlay is enabled, Video Overlay
# will be disabled automatically
# vendor=1002, device=5964
Identifier "ATI Graphics Adapter"
Driver "fglrx"
Option "no_accel" "no"
Option "no_dri" "no"
# === misc DRI settings ===
Option "mtrr" "off" # disable DRI mtrr mapper, driver has its own code
for mtrr
Option "DesktopSetup" "(null)"
Option "ScreenOverlap" "0"
# === TV-out Management ===
Option "TVFormat" "PAL-B"
Option "TVStandard" "VIDEO"
Option "TVHSizeAdj" "0"
Option "TVVSizeAdj" "0"
Option "TVHPosAdj" "0"
Option "TVVPosAdj" "0"
Option "TVHStartAdj" "0"
Option "TVColorAdj" "0"
Option "GammaCorrectionI" "0x00000000"
Option "GammaCorrectionII" "0x00000000"
# === OpenGL specific profiles/settings ===
Option "Capabilities" "0x00000000"
Option "CapabilitiesEx" "0x00000000"
# === Video Overlay for the Xv extension ===
Option "VideoOverlay" "on"
# === OpenGL Overlay ===
Option "OpenGLOverlay" "off"
# === Center Mode (Laptops only) ===
Option "CenterMode" "off"
# === Pseudo Color Visuals (8-bit visuals) ===
Option "PseudoColorVisuals" "off"
# === QBS Management ===
Option "Stereo" "off"
Option "StereoSyncEnable" "1"
# === FSAA Management ===
Option "FSAAEnable" "no"
Option "FSAAScale" "1"
Option "FSAADisableGamma" "no"
Option "FSAACustomizeMSPos" "no"
Option "FSAAMSPosX0" "0.000000"
Option "FSAAMSPosY0" "0.000000"
Option "FSAAMSPosX1" "0.000000"
Option "FSAAMSPosY1" "0.000000"
Option "FSAAMSPosX2" "0.000000"
Option "FSAAMSPosY2" "0.000000"
Option "FSAAMSPosX3" "0.000000"
Option "FSAAMSPosY3" "0.000000"
Option "FSAAMSPosX4" "0.000000"
Option "FSAAMSPosY4" "0.000000"
Option "FSAAMSPosX5" "0.000000"
Option "FSAAMSPosY5" "0.000000"
# === Misc Options ===
Option "UseFastTLS" "0"
Option "BlockSignalsOnLock" "on"
Option "UseInternalAGPGART" "no"
Option "ForceGenericCPU" "no"
BusID "PCI:2:0:0"
EndSection

Section "Screen"

#Option "backingstore"
Identifier "Screen0"
Device "ATI Graphics Adapter"
Monitor "Monitor0"
DefaultDepth 24
SubSection "Display"
Viewport 0 0
Depth 24
Modes "640x480"
EndSubSection
EndSection

Section "DRI"
Mode 0666
EndSection

raptorjr at hotmail

Mar 21, 2006, 11:47 AM

Re: Playback problem [In reply to]

Maybe hard to understand my problem, or i'm the only one with this problem.

I found this in Xorg.0.log

(II) fglrx(0): Largest offscreen area available: 640 x 812

Don't know if it should be like that. But what i'm seeing when i try to
watch
something could actually be something like that resolution.
But since i only have 480 in height i'm loosing almost half the picture.

Is the above value ok, and if not, how could i change some setting so i get
640x480? What values do other people have?

And it is only when i'm using Xv this problem occurs.

/Stefan

[...]

graeme.hilton at fishter

Mar 28, 2006, 2:12 PM

Re: Playback problem [In reply to]

raptorjr wrote:
> Maybe hard to understand my problem, or i'm the only one with this problem.
>
> I found this in Xorg.0.log
>
> (II) fglrx(0): Largest offscreen area available: 640 x 812
>
> Don't know if it should be like that. But what i'm seeing when i try to
> watch
> something could actually be something like that resolution.
> But since i only have 480 in height i'm loosing almost half the picture.
>
> Is the above value ok, and if not, how could i change some setting so i get
> 640x480? What values do other people have?
>
> And it is only when i'm using Xv this problem occurs.
>
> /Stefan

My log says 832x624, so I think it's a characteristic of the hardware.

I have a similar problem with Myth stretching the image vertically so
only the top half of the image is displayed on the TV. This happens in
Myth when watching recordings and on Live TV. When in the Program
guide, again, only the top half of the picture is displayed. Even the
OSD is stretched vertically.

This has happened since I upgraded my ATI drivers, to try and resolve
issues I was having with the OpenGL transitions on the menus in SVN.
This part is fixed, but now the Xv part of the drivers appears to be
broken. If I use OpenGLOverlay instead of VideoOverlay, then I get a
normal picture, but it's a bit choppy and jerky, although watchable for
news/soaps. You couldn't watch sports on it.

In short I suppose I am saying that I think this is a driver problem and
you could try asking at www.rage3d.com/board . They have helped me in
the past, but I haven't raised this problem yet.

--
Graeme Hilton
Radeon 9600 -8.23.7 drivers, Fedora Core 4, MythTV SVN r9489.

wmunson at rochester

Mar 28, 2006, 3:04 PM

Re: Playback problem [In reply to]

> I have a similar problem with Myth stretching the image
> vertically so only the top half of the image is displayed on
> the TV. This happens in Myth when watching recordings and on
> Live TV. When in the Program guide, again, only the top half
> of the picture is displayed. Even the OSD is stretched vertically.

You might try setting a display size in your monitor section or a virtual
screen size. Here is the approriate section of my conf. Please note my
monitor (tv) is 16:9 so your values will be different.

Section "Monitor"
Identifier "Monitor0"
VendorName "Monitor Vendor"
ModelName "NEC MultiSync A700+"
DisplaySize 824 468
HorizSync 31.0 - 77.0
VertRefresh 55.0 - 120.0
#Option "dpms"
Option "NoLogo" "1"
#Option "NoDDC" "1"
#Option "RenderAccel" "1"
ModeLine "824x468in540p" 37.26 824 944 1048 1104 468 514 528 563
+hsync +vsync
ModeLine "1080i" 74.175824 1920 1960 2008 2200 1080 1084 1094
1125 interlace -hsync -vsync
EndSection

Section "Device"
Identifier "Videocard0"
Driver "nvidia"
VendorName "Videocard vendor"
BoardName "NVIDIA GeForce FX (generic)"
EndSection

Section "Screen"
Identifier "Screen0"
Device "Videocard0"
Monitor "Monitor0"
DefaultDepth 24
SubSection "Display"
Depth 24
Modes "824x468in540p"
Virtual 824 468
EndSubSection
EndSection

raptorjr at hotmail

Mar 29, 2006, 7:30 AM

Re: Playback problem [In reply to]

Yes, i found that forum and indeed it was a driver problem.
According to the people on the forum Xv last worked in the 8.20.8 ATI
drivers.
I downgraded the drivers to that version and now everything works again.

/Stefan

> Maybe hard to understand my problem, or i'm the only one with this
> problem.
>
> I found this in Xorg.0.log
>
> (II) fglrx(0): Largest offscreen area available: 640 x 812
>
> Don't know if it should be like that. But what i'm seeing when i try to
> watch
> something could actually be something like that resolution.
> But since i only have 480 in height i'm loosing almost half the picture.
>
> Is the above value ok, and if not, how could i change some setting so i
> get
> 640x480? What values do other people have?
>
> And it is only when i'm using Xv this problem occurs.
>
> /Stefan

My log says 832x624, so I think it's a characteristic of the hardware.

I have a similar problem with Myth stretching the image vertically so
only the top half of the image is displayed on the TV. This happens in
Myth when watching recordings and on Live TV. When in the Program
guide, again, only the top half of the picture is displayed. Even the
OSD is stretched vertically.

This has happened since I upgraded my ATI drivers, to try and resolve
issues I was having with the OpenGL transitions on the menus in SVN.
This part is fixed, but now the Xv part of the drivers appears to be
broken. If I use OpenGLOverlay instead of VideoOverlay, then I get a
normal picture, but it's a bit choppy and jerky, although watchable for
news/soaps. You couldn't watch sports on it.

In short I suppose I am saying that I think this is a driver problem and
you could try asking at www.rage3d.com/board . They have helped me in
the past, but I haven't raised this problem yet.

--
Graeme Hilton
Radeon 9600 -8.23.7 drivers, Fedora Core 4, MythTV SVN r9489.

raptorjr08 at gmail

Mar 30, 2012, 12:30 PM

Re: Playback problem [In reply to]

On Fri, Mar 30, 2012 at 9:23 PM, Stefan D <raptorjr08 [at] gmail> wrote:

> The last few weeks i have had a problem with playback. I have used VDPAU
> since about 1˝ year without any problems. But recently when watching
> recordings i get a lot of pixelation(or what it is called) when there is a
> scene change or fast moving scenes when there is a lot of movement on the
> screen. If i switch to OpenGL instead of VDPAU the problems go away.
>
> But then i get another problem. With OpenGL i cant watch LiveTV, i get a
> lot of:
>
> 2012-03-30 21:07:38.022078 N [8320/8320] CoreContext mythplayer.cpp:2079
> (PrebufferEnoughFrames) - Player(4): Waited 102ms for video buffers
> AUUUUUUUUuUuLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP
>
> And i get a little paus every 2-3 second, impossible to watch LiveTV. But
> to get it even more strange, VDPAU seems to work fine with LiveTV.
>
> LiveTV: VDPAU = Good, OpenGL= Bad
> Recordings: VDPAU = Bad , OpenGL= Good
>
> I have a Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU E8200 @ 2.66GHz, and about 15-22% cpu
> utilization when running OpenGL, so i should have enough power, and since
> it works fine with recordings...
>
> If someone is interested to help me i would be happy to supply better log
> files, but i dont know what options to enable that would be helpful.
>
> /Stefan

Maybe i was a little fast in my conclusions, it seems that pixelation is
still present with VDPAU and LiveTV. But if i record the program, switch to
OpenGL and watch the recording it works.
But i would like to use VDPAU all the time like before, the quality of the
picture is better with VDPAU.

/Stefan

mtdean at thirdcontact

Re: Playback problem [In reply to]

On 03/30/2012 03:30 PM, Stefan D wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 30, 2012 at 9:23 PM, Stefan D wrote:
>
>> The last few weeks i have had a problem with playback. I have used VDPAU
>> since about 1˝ year without any problems. But recently when watching
>> recordings i get a lot of pixelation(or what it is called) when there is a
>> scene change or fast moving scenes when there is a lot of movement on the
>> screen. If i switch to OpenGL instead of VDPAU the problems go away.
>>
>> But then i get another problem. With OpenGL i cant watch LiveTV, i get a
>> lot of:
>>
>> 2012-03-30 21:07:38.022078 N [8320/8320] CoreContext mythplayer.cpp:2079
>> (PrebufferEnoughFrames) - Player(4): Waited 102ms for video buffers
>> AUUUUUUUUuUuLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP
>>
>> And i get a little paus every 2-3 second, impossible to watch LiveTV. But
>> to get it even more strange, VDPAU seems to work fine with LiveTV.
>>
>> LiveTV: VDPAU = Good, OpenGL= Bad
>> Recordings: VDPAU = Bad , OpenGL= Good
>>
>> I have a Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU E8200 @ 2.66GHz, and about 15-22% cpu
>> utilization when running OpenGL, so i should have enough power, and since
>> it works fine with recordings...
>>
>> If someone is interested to help me i would be happy to supply better log
>> files, but i dont know what options to enable that would be helpful.
> Maybe i was a little fast in my conclusions, it seems that pixelation is
> still present with VDPAU and LiveTV. But if i record the program, switch to
> OpenGL and watch the recording it works.
> But i would like to use VDPAU all the time like before, the quality of the
> picture is better with VDPAU.

In Live TV, hit pause for a couple seconds or LEFT (to skip back a few
seconds) and it will likely work fine with VDPAU.

Mike

mythtv-users at selberg

Re: Playback problem [In reply to]

Hi,
I've seen a similar problem on my setup using VDPAU and only on certain
channels (with a highly compressed video stream). I tried several different
solutions (e.g. adjusting X-server settings, vdpau-options). What finally
helped me out was to upgrade to 0.25 and select OpenGL video decoding. The
rendering could be left at VDPAU without problems.

Daniel

On 2 April 2012 18:45, Michael T. Dean <mtdean [at] thirdcontact> wrote:

> On 03/30/2012 03:30 PM, Stefan D wrote:
>
>> On Fri, Mar 30, 2012 at 9:23 PM, Stefan D wrote:
>>
>> The last few weeks i have had a problem with playback. I have used VDPAU
>>> since about 1˝ year without any problems. But recently when watching
>>> recordings i get a lot of pixelation(or what it is called) when there is
>>> scene change or fast moving scenes when there is a lot of movement on the
>>> screen. If i switch to OpenGL instead of VDPAU the problems go away.
>>>
>>> But then i get another problem. With OpenGL i cant watch LiveTV, i get a
>>> lot of:
>>>
>>> 2012-03-30 21:07:38.022078 N [8320/8320] CoreContext mythplayer.cpp:2079
>>> (PrebufferEnoughFrames) - Player(4): Waited 102ms for video buffers
>>> AUUUUUUUUuUuLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA**AP
>>>
>>> And i get a little paus every 2-3 second, impossible to watch LiveTV. But
>>> to get it even more strange, VDPAU seems to work fine with LiveTV.
>>>
>>> LiveTV: VDPAU = Good, OpenGL= Bad
>>> Recordings: VDPAU = Bad , OpenGL= Good
>>>
>>> I have a Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU E8200 @ 2.66GHz, and about 15-22%
>>> cpu
>>> utilization when running OpenGL, so i should have enough power, and since
>>> it works fine with recordings...
>>>
>>> If someone is interested to help me i would be happy to supply better log
>>> files, but i dont know what options to enable that would be helpful.
>>>
>> Maybe i was a little fast in my conclusions, it seems that pixelation is
>> still present with VDPAU and LiveTV. But if i record the program, switch
>> OpenGL and watch the recording it works.
>> But i would like to use VDPAU all the time like before, the quality of the
>> picture is better with VDPAU.
>>

> In Live TV, hit pause for a couple seconds or LEFT (to skip back a few
> seconds) and it will likely work fine with VDPAU.
>
> Mike

mtdean at thirdcontact

Re: Playback problem [In reply to]

On 04/02/2012 01:21 PM, Daniel wrote:
> Hi,
> I've seen a similar problem on my setup using VDPAU and only on certain
> channels (with a highly compressed video stream). I tried several different
> solutions (e.g. adjusting X-server settings, vdpau-options). What finally
> helped me out was to upgrade to 0.25 and select OpenGL video decoding. The
> rendering could be left at VDPAU without problems.

I think you mean ffmpeg/standard decoding with VDPAU render. (Since
VDPAU is both a decoder and renderer and OpenGL is only a renderer and
ffmpeg/standard is a decoder.) :)

FWIW, I'm using the same setup (ffmpeg/standard decoding and VDPAU
rendering) with 0.24-fixes because I got occasional glitches
(blockiness/pixelation and stutter and pauses) using VDPAU decoding.
Playback is perfect when I don't use VDPAU for decoding. I assumed it
was slightly-glitchy video or some issue VDPAU has with the particular
encoding options used by my broadcasters.

Mike

mythtv-users at selberg

Re: Playback problem [In reply to]

On 2 April 2012 19:38, Michael T. Dean <mtdean [at] thirdcontact> wrote:

> On 04/02/2012 01:21 PM, Daniel wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>> I've seen a similar problem on my setup using VDPAU and only on certain
>> channels (with a highly compressed video stream). I tried several
>> different
>> solutions (e.g. adjusting X-server settings, vdpau-options). What finally
>> helped me out was to upgrade to 0.25 and select OpenGL video decoding. The
>> rendering could be left at VDPAU without problems.
>>

> I think you mean ffmpeg/standard decoding with VDPAU render. (Since VDPAU
> is both a decoder and renderer and OpenGL is only a renderer and
> ffmpeg/standard is a decoder.) :)
>
> FWIW, I'm using the same setup (ffmpeg/standard decoding and VDPAU
> rendering) with 0.24-fixes because I got occasional glitches
> (blockiness/pixelation and stutter and pauses) using VDPAU decoding.
> Playback is perfect when I don't use VDPAU for decoding. I assumed it was
> slightly-glitchy video or some issue VDPAU has with the particular encoding
> options used by my broadcasters.
>

> Mike

Yup, of course. ffmpeg decoding and VDPAU rendering. Sorry for the
confusion.

Daniel

brent.bolin at gmail

Re: Playback problem [In reply to]

On Mon, Apr 2, 2012 at 12:38 PM, Michael T. Dean
<mtdean [at] thirdcontact> wrote:

> On 04/02/2012 01:21 PM, Daniel wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>> I've seen a similar problem on my setup using VDPAU and only on certain
>> channels (with a highly compressed video stream). I tried several
>> different
>> solutions (e.g. adjusting X-server settings, vdpau-options). What finally
>> helped me out was to upgrade to 0.25 and select OpenGL video decoding.
>> The
>> rendering could be left at VDPAU without problems.
>

> I think you mean ffmpeg/standard decoding with VDPAU render.  (Since VDPAU
> is both a decoder and renderer and OpenGL is only a renderer and
> ffmpeg/standard is a decoder.)  :)
>
> FWIW, I'm using the same setup (ffmpeg/standard decoding and VDPAU
> rendering) with 0.24-fixes because I got occasional glitches
> (blockiness/pixelation and stutter and pauses) using VDPAU decoding.
>  Playback is perfect when I don't use VDPAU for decoding.  I assumed it was
> slightly-glitchy video or some issue VDPAU has with the particular encoding
> options used by my broadcasters.
>

> Mike

This has been my experience also. Actually got this trick from Micheal :)

I do all OTA HD recording. Was seeing most of the pixelation from
wbbm in Chicago. It's the only station in Chicago that is still
broadcasting VHF. So I have a feeling it's the broadcast quality.

When I built my new front end purchased a higher end video card
(Gigabyte GT430) but that only exaggerated the problem.

Lucky for me when I upgraded from a Zotac MB 9400 nvidia chipset to a
Gigabyte MB running phenom dual core 3ghz it could handle the
increased cpu usage.

ffmpeg/standard decoding with VDPAU render is crystal clear

It's a shame the VDPAU filters can't fix this

raptorjr08 at gmail

Re: Playback problem [In reply to]

On Mon, Apr 2, 2012 at 7:38 PM, Michael T. Dean <mtdean [at] thirdcontact>wrote:

> On 04/02/2012 01:21 PM, Daniel wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>> I've seen a similar problem on my setup using VDPAU and only on certain
>> channels (with a highly compressed video stream). I tried several
>> different
>> solutions (e.g. adjusting X-server settings, vdpau-options). What finally
>> helped me out was to upgrade to 0.25 and select OpenGL video decoding. The
>> rendering could be left at VDPAU without problems.
>>

> I think you mean ffmpeg/standard decoding with VDPAU render. (Since VDPAU
> is both a decoder and renderer and OpenGL is only a renderer and
> ffmpeg/standard is a decoder.) :)

Yes, this seems to work. But don't i miss some of the benefits with VDPAU
with this setting? Is this a driver issue or a MythTV issue? I haven't had
this problem before. I've only seen this problem the last few months or
something.

/Stefan

mtdean at thirdcontact

Re: Playback problem [In reply to]

On 04/03/2012 01:25 PM, Stefan D wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 2, 2012 at 7:38 PM, Michael T. Dean wrote:
>
>> On 04/02/2012 01:21 PM, Daniel wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>> I've seen a similar problem on my setup using VDPAU and only on certain
>>> channels (with a highly compressed video stream). I tried several
>>> different
>>> solutions (e.g. adjusting X-server settings, vdpau-options). What finally
>>> helped me out was to upgrade to 0.25 and select OpenGL video decoding. The
>>> rendering could be left at VDPAU without problems.
>>>
>> I think you mean ffmpeg/standard decoding with VDPAU render. (Since VDPAU
>> is both a decoder and renderer and OpenGL is only a renderer and
>> ffmpeg/standard is a decoder.) :)
>>

> Yes, this seems to work. But don't i miss some of the benefits with VDPAU
> with this setting? Is this a driver issue or a MythTV issue? I haven't had
> this problem before. I've only seen this problem the last few months or
> something.

Likely it's a problem with the video itself--either:

a) signal issues cause errors in the stream that VDPAU doesn't handle
as well as ffmpeg (as we're entering Spring in the northern hemisphere,
new foliage is starting to grow and may reduce the strength of the
signal you're picking up on the antenna)
b) encoding options chosen by your broadcaster that VDPAU doesn't handle
too well
c) something else ?

(Note that since people with 0.24-fixes and people with 0.25rc1 are
seeing similar issues/symptoms/results from not using VDPAU, if it is a
bug in MythTV, it's been there for a long time, so I'm more inclined to
believe the issue is elsewhere. That said, if someone can prove
otherwise and find a nice fix for the issue, we'd love to fix it.)

As far as whether you'll be missing something, it sounds like using this
setup you'll miss out on the playback problem. :)

Mike

raptorjr08 at gmail

Re: Playback problem [In reply to]