Mailing List Archive: MythTV: Translators
Re: Bulgarian translation

Index | Next | Previous | View Flat

kenni at kelu

Re: Bulgarian translation [In reply to]

Hi Ivan

2012/4/10 Ivan Kabaivanov <chepati [at] yahoo>:
> Hi, I noticed that the bg translation is currently orphaned so I'd like to step in and offer my services.

Sounds good :)

> I've already started translating a git pull from yesterday.  Once I'm ready how do I proceed - send the files to this list?  Send patches?

The whole process should be described at the following link, including
how to generate patches and where to send them:
http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Translation

Also, feel free to add yourself for the Bulgarian language in the
maintainers table, if you want to :) That way other people will know
how to reach you, if they want to help out or give feedback to your
translation.

Best regards
Kenni