Mailing List Archive: MythTV: Translators
Mythmusic Eject Media string is used in Videos Menu

Index | Next | Previous | View Flat

yiannividalis at hotmail

Sep 25, 2011, 3:16 AM

Mythmusic Eject Media string is used in Videos Menu

Hi.

I was trying to refine some translation of the Videos menu (I am using the Arclight theme, if it makes a difference) and I realised that I had to change the THEMEUI "Eject Media" string in mythmusic_el.ts file to affect the relevant setting in the Videos Menu. Is this normal?
Should I post this in the Dev list?

Regards,

Yianni.