Mailing List Archive: MythTV: Translators

Now is the time... (... to get yourtranslations ready...)

MythTV translators RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

mythtv at daschatten

Oct 8, 2010, 1:30 AM

Now is the time... (... to get yourtranslations ready...)

Hi,

are there specific dates for the releases/deathlines?

Thanks,
Flo