knight at teksavvy
Sep 19, 2010, 5:55 AM
Post #3 of 4
On 9/19/2010 7:30 AM, JP Moitinho de Almeida wrote:
> If the release of RC1 will not to be delayed please apply the patch. Otherwise
> I may advance a little more tonight.
I'm currently trying to verify this...
If I'm told RC1 is still planned for tomorrow and it is tomorrow morning
I'll commit it and leave your ticket opened since Kenni preferred to
keep you ticket open.
If it is not for tomorrow morning Kenni should be back by then and if
you have new files to apply he'll apply them instead.
(If your ticket had been unassigned I would have applied it right now
but as it is already assigned (!= owner) to Kenni and he has started
working on it I'll apply it only if I see that they might not get
applied in time for RC1.)
BTW, a very big thank you for letting us know there is a new translation
file as it is very important for us to know!
Have a nice day!