Mailing List Archive: MythTV: Theming

basemultilinetextedit status

MythTV theming RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

ejshoor at yahoo

basemultilinetextedit status

Hi,
I was just curious to know what the status of this widget it?  I saw some updates that indicate it is fixed (eg wraps properly).  Is this fix in .24 fixes by any chance, or just in .25?

managementboy at gmail

Re: basemultilinetextedit status [In reply to]

Works well enough
Am 25.04.2012 19:53 schrieb "EJS" <ejshoor [at] yahoo>:

> Hi,
> I was just curious to know what the status of this widget it? I saw some
> updates that indicate it is fixed (eg wraps properly). Is this fix in .24
> fixes by any chance, or just in .25?
>
> Thanks,

ejshoor at yahoo

Re: basemultilinetextedit status [In reply to]

Not sure what you mean by that. It doesnt seem to wrap on the version of .24 that im running. fixes/0.24 [v0.24.1-92-g19b31f3]

________________________________
Am 25.04.2012 19:53 schrieb "EJS" <ejshoor [at] yahoo>:

Hi,
>I was just curious to know what the status of this widget it?  I saw some updates that indicate it is fixed (eg wraps properly).  Is this fix in .24 fixes by any chance, or just in .25?

>Thanks,

jppoet at gmail

Re: basemultilinetextedit status [In reply to]

On Wed, Apr 25, 2012 at 11:53 AM, EJS <ejshoor [at] yahoo> wrote:
> Hi,
> I was just curious to know what the status of this widget it?  I saw some
> updates that indicate it is fixed (eg wraps properly).  Is this fix in .24
> fixes by any chance, or just in .25?
>
> Thanks,

Only in 0.25. Fixing it was pretty invasive, so I didn't think back
porting it to 0.24 was appropriate.

John
--
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.