Mailing List Archive: MythTV: Theming
MythCenter and MythCenter-wide

Index | Next | Previous | View Flat

kkuphal at gmail

MythCenter and MythCenter-wide

Until recently I had only a 4:3 TV with Myth and have now upgraded to an
HDTV. I'm a big fan of the MythCenter theme but since upgrading, I am
still using the MythCenter theme vs. the MythCenter-wide because the two
are not identical. I had committed various changes incorporating fanart
into the recordings screen as well as updated the video browser. I don't
want to step on any toes regarding MythCenter-wide but would like to get
the two in sync.

What is the general consensus here regarding these two themes given that
they are in the default build? Should I start working on syncing them? Is
it better to leave them unsynced and collaborate with other -wide users
regarding changes? Or with the themes being in github should I just branch
off the theme, do work, and let someone cherry-pick the changes they want?

Kevin

Subject User Time
MythCenter and MythCenter-wide kkuphal at gmail Apr 13, 2012, 9:56 AM
    Re: MythCenter and MythCenter-wide newbury at mandamus Apr 13, 2012, 12:26 PM