Mailing List Archive: MythTV: Theming

Channel Number missing in the channelrecpriority window in schedule-ui.xml

MythTV theming RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

harley at thepetersclan

Feb 22, 2012, 10:18 AM

Channel Number missing in the channelrecpriority window in schedule-ui.xml

When looking for bugs in my theme I noticed that the channel number
never shows up in this window using any theme that I have tried.
Is this a bug or has it been removed ?

Harley

harley at thepetersclan

Mar 27, 2012, 1:17 PM

Re: Channel Number missing in the channelrecpriority window in schedule-ui.xml [In reply to]

On Wed, 2012-02-22 at 12:18 -0600, Harley Peters wrote:
> When looking for bugs in my theme I noticed that the channel number
> never shows up in this window using any theme that I have tried.
> Is this a bug or has it been removed ?
>
> Harley

Ok I found out how to fix this by taking a peek at the Steppes theme.
But I have noticed this window has not been updated to use the new
ChannelIcon storage group.

Harley