Mailing List Archive: MythTV: Theming

[Arclight theme]: where to find maintained repo

MythTV theming RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

angela.schmid at wolke7

Mar 12, 2012, 1:40 PM

[Arclight theme]: where to find maintained repo

I am using Myth 0.25 and noticed differences in the Arclight theme

- https://github.com/treyhunner/Arclight.git (last changes were from January)
- Downloaded version installed by mythfrontend http://ppa.launchpad.net/mythbuntu/0.25/ubuntu/
- https://github.com/MythTV-Themes cannot find Arclight here

Where can I find the maintained repo ?

Angela

raymond at wagnerrp

Mar 12, 2012, 2:12 PM

Re: [Arclight theme]: where to find maintained repo [In reply to]

On 3/12/2012 16:40, Angela Schmid wrote:
> I am using Myth 0.25 and noticed differences in the Arclight theme
>
> - https://github.com/treyhunner/Arclight.git (last changes were from January)
> - Downloaded version installed by mythfrontend http://ppa.launchpad.net/mythbuntu/0.25/ubuntu/
> - https://github.com/MythTV-Themes cannot find Arclight here
>
> Where can I find the maintained repo ?

There is none publicly available. You can find an updated tarball on
the author's website, or more advisably, let MythTV's internal Theme
Chooser download a copy for you.

http://www./fecitfacta/.com//Arclight/.tar.gz