Mailing List Archive: MythTV: Theming

Problem with popup dialogs and the new animation feature

MythTV theming RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

mythtv at sky

Mar 10, 2012, 3:12 PM

Problem with popup dialogs and the new animation feature

I noticed a problem while playing with the TintedGlass theme but it
could affect any theme that uses the new dialog show/hide animation.

If you have a text input dialog on screen and press SELECT to show the
popup keyboard the keyboard appears but the text input dialog disappears
so you can't see what text you are entering.

Paul H.

harley at thepetersclan

Mar 11, 2012, 10:30 AM

Re: Problem with popup dialogs and the new animation feature [In reply to]

On Sat, 2012-03-10 at 23:12 +0000, Paul Harrison wrote:
> I noticed a problem while playing with the TintedGlass theme but it
> could affect any theme that uses the new dialog show/hide animation.
>
> If you have a text input dialog on screen and press SELECT to show the
> popup keyboard the keyboard appears but the text input dialog disappears
> so you can't see what text you are entering.
>
> Paul H.

Ok thanks for the heads up.
Doesn't seem to affect all windows.
These are the one's I found in my theme.
I sure there are others I am not using animation on.

MythSearchListDialog - base.xml
MythSearchDialog - base.xml
MythTextInputDialog - base.xml

criteriaroweditor - music-ui.xml