Mailing List Archive: MythTV: Theming

New MythUI Theme : "A Forest"

MythTV theming RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

federico.ferri at yahoo

Aug 25, 2010, 7:04 AM

New MythUI Theme : "A Forest"

Hi all..

What a Frakkin' job (as it says Wolowiz)!!!!

I started on December 2009 on hackin the Blue Abstract Theme; on January i realized i was developing a new theme....
All the code was changed, rewritten inspired (sometimes copied) from Terra, Arclight, Graphite and all the other Themes too.

So i really thank you all theme-developer and the other mythtv developer!!!

This is the first release (very incomplete, but if i wait any more i will never finish it), i'm sure there are many bugs and many possible improvements.
I develop using mythtv-trunk line so it's for the new 0.24 release, i don't know if it work with 0.23-fixes too.

The plugins are NOT complete.
Apart from the TV module there is only the MythGallery and the MythVideo (video manager window is a draft)...others plugin in the future (i hope).

I have used many background/backdrops for the window menu and wallpaper.

Most of the images are from www.htbackdrops.com, i made some of them with Gimp...
Many icons are from commons.wikimedia.org

Any suggestions, criticism, reporting and bug notify are really welcome...

I tested this theme only with my systems, a laptop and a Panasonic Plasma TV 42''.

I don't know what happens with different screens and risolutions, especially on font rendering.

If you want help me on testing or developing, you are welcome.

These are some screenshot, i hope you like them.

http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/2355/1stscreen.png
http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/2460/menuimages.png
http://img710.imageshack.us/img710/6729/menuvideo.png
http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/2867/programfinder.png
http://img832.imageshack.us/img832/8853/recordingrules.png
http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/7207/videobrowser.png
http://img837.imageshack.us/img837/1909/videotree.png

This is the link to download the targz

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6QMYPKYG

Bye, Federico

adeffs.mythtv at gmail

Nov 25, 2010, 10:19 AM

Re: New MythUI Theme : "A Forest" [In reply to]

On Wed, Aug 25, 2010 at 10:04 AM, Federico Ferri
<federico.ferri [at] yahoo> wrote:
> Hi all..
>
> What a Frakkin' job (as it says Wolowiz)!!!!
>
> I started on December 2009 on hackin the Blue Abstract Theme; on January i realized i was developing a new theme....
> All the code was changed, rewritten inspired (sometimes copied) from Terra, Arclight, Graphite and all the other Themes too.
>
> So i really thank you all theme-developer and the other mythtv developer!!!
>
> This is the first release (very incomplete, but if i wait any more i will never finish it), i'm sure there are many bugs and many possible improvements.
> I develop using mythtv-trunk line so it's for the new 0.24 release, i don't know if it work with 0.23-fixes too.
>
> The plugins are NOT complete.
> Apart from the TV module there is only the MythGallery and the MythVideo (video manager window is a draft)...others plugin in the future (i hope).
>
> I have used many background/backdrops for the window menu and wallpaper.
>
> Most of the images are from www.htbackdrops.com, i made some of them with Gimp...
> Many icons are from commons.wikimedia.org
>
> Any suggestions, criticism, reporting and bug notify are really welcome...
>
> I tested this theme only with my systems, a laptop and a Panasonic Plasma TV 42''.
>
> I don't know what happens with different screens and risolutions, especially on font rendering.
>
> If you want help me on testing or developing, you are welcome.
>
> These are some screenshot, i hope you like them.
>
> http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/2355/1stscreen.png
> http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/2460/menuimages.png
> http://img710.imageshack.us/img710/6729/menuvideo.png
> http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/2867/programfinder.png
> http://img832.imageshack.us/img832/8853/recordingrules.png
> http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/7207/videobrowser.png
> http://img837.imageshack.us/img837/1909/videotree.png
>

> This is the link to download the targz
>
> http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6QMYPKYG
>
> Bye, Federico

Hi Federico,

Have you made any updates to your theme since sending this email out?

thanks!

--
Steve
Before you ask, read the FAQ!

federico.ferri at yahoo

Nov 27, 2010, 1:15 AM

Re: New MythUI Theme : "A Forest" [In reply to]

In data giovedý 25 novembre 2010 19:19:44, Steven Adeff ha scritto:
> <federico.ferri [at] yahoo> wrote:
> > Hi all..
> >
> > What a Frakkin' job (as it says Wolowiz)!!!!
> >
> > I started on December 2009 on hackin the Blue Abstract Theme; on January i realized i was developing a new theme....
> > All the code was changed, rewritten inspired (sometimes copied) from Terra, Arclight, Graphite and all the other Themes too.
> >
> > So i really thank you all theme-developer and the other mythtv developer!!!
> >
> > This is the first release (very incomplete, but if i wait any more i will never finish it), i'm sure there are many bugs and many possible improvements.
> > I develop using mythtv-trunk line so it's for the new 0.24 release, i don't know if it work with 0.23-fixes too.
> >
> > The plugins are NOT complete.
> > Apart from the TV module there is only the MythGallery and the MythVideo (video manager window is a draft)...others plugin in the future (i hope).
> >
> > I have used many background/backdrops for the window menu and wallpaper.
> >
> > Most of the images are from www.htbackdrops.com, i made some of them with Gimp...
> > Many icons are from commons.wikimedia.org
> >
> > Any suggestions, criticism, reporting and bug notify are really welcome...
> >
> > I tested this theme only with my systems, a laptop and a Panasonic Plasma TV 42''.
> >
> > I don't know what happens with different screens and risolutions, especially on font rendering.
> >
> > If you want help me on testing or developing, you are welcome.
> >
> > These are some screenshot, i hope you like them.
> >
> > http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/2355/1stscreen.png
> > http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/2460/menuimages.png
> > http://img710.imageshack.us/img710/6729/menuvideo.png
> > http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/2867/programfinder.png
> > http://img832.imageshack.us/img832/8853/recordingrules.png
> > http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/7207/videobrowser.png
> > http://img837.imageshack.us/img837/1909/videotree.png
> >

> > This is the link to download the targz
> >
> > http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6QMYPKYG
> >
> > Bye, Federico
>
> Hi Federico,
>
> Have you made any updates to your theme since sending this email out?
>
> thanks!

Hi Steven,
i' m glad to see you're interesting in my theme (ohh!!)

i've done some updates...

i'm keep on working on it end developing for 0.24....but i was a little busy so i'm going on like a turtle!

my next goal is to finish mythgames,mythweb and mythnetvision too.

Bye, Federico