Mailing List Archive: MythTV: Mythtvnz

Haupauge Nova-TD500

johanschuld at gmail

Haupauge Nova-TD500

Hi All,

I'm pretty convinced I've reached the end of my efforts to make this card
work, so just thought I'd plunk all my findings here and see if there are
others that were in the same position.

I'm located in New Zealand (h264 encoding on HD Terrestrial TV) and ever
since I have got hold of this card, it's giving me problems with reception.
As we have always been in a rental with questional aerials, I have always
blamed that and kept using DVB-S freeview. In our last place I did actually
go through the trouble of installing a new masthead amp, which helped, but
still signal quality issues. We have recently purchased a home, and now I'm
committed to make it all work and get a good setup.

Basically what I'm seeing is corrupt signals (artifacts). When I "re-wind"
and play the same piece of recording again it's the same which indicates to
me it's a receiving problem, not playback.

So I've been searching the net and forums and I have found other people
with the same issue, most not being able to fix it and simply going for
another card. Apparently the card needs a really strong signal. Also, the
internal low noise amplifier has been reported to be a problem (mine was
off). Chaning it to "on" (options dvb_usb_dib0700 force_lna_activation=1)
did not appear to make any difference.

I have borrowed a separate freeview set top box, which gets excellent
picture. Also Prime (an analog channel from the same transmitter) is
crystal clear. So my feeling is that I have exhausted all things I can do,
apart from installing a higher gain antenna and possible a mast head amp.
Although I'm not convinced as the stb works fine.

One thing I don't understand yet is the "Diversity" mode, which seems to
connect the 2 antenna connectors together so only 1 antenna cable is needed
(i always had 2 connected). No Idea how to control that in Linux, and what
the correct setting is anyway.

There are also reports that this card just does not do h264 with high
bitrate properly and not to be used in NZ, and that there are versions that
are faulty or slightly different hardware that makes it not work in all
situations.

So put all these variables together and I'm thinking... not worth the
effort anymore. Has anyone had similar issues with this card? And managed
to fix it?

So thinking of switching to a HVR-2200, or maybe another one that is
recommended. I have an HVR-4400 isntalled too, which I want to use for some
satellite channels.

Oh.. running on Opensuse 12.1

Cheers
Johan (Auckanld, Te Atatu Peninsula Area)

tortise at paradise

Re: Haupauge Nova-TD500 [In reply to]

On 13/04/2012 9:25 p.m., Johan Schuld wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I'm pretty convinced I've reached the end of my efforts to make this
> card work, so just thought I'd plunk all my findings here and see if
> there are others that were in the same position.

I think plenty of people run it fine, well I run a couple with mythbuntu
anyway. I'd encourage you to persevere because whatever the issue is,
it may be that your new cash finds the same issue....(!)

While I've not needed to do it I think there are some dvb tools you
could run to confirm the card is working OK. Or run up mythbuntu.

duncan.kennington at gmail

Re: Haupauge Nova-TD500 [In reply to]

On 13 April 2012 21:25, Johan Schuld <johanschuld [at] gmail> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I'm pretty convinced I've reached the end of my efforts to make this card
> work, so just thought I'd plunk all my findings here and see if there are
> others that were in the same position.
>
> I'm located in New Zealand (h264 encoding on HD Terrestrial TV) and ever
> since I have got hold of this card, it's giving me problems with reception.
> As we have always been in a rental with questional aerials, I have always
> blamed that and kept using DVB-S freeview. In our last place I did actually
> go through the trouble of installing a new masthead amp, which helped, but
> still signal quality issues. We have recently purchased a home, and now I'm
> committed to make it all work and get a good setup.
>
> Basically what I'm seeing is corrupt signals (artifacts). When I "re-wind"
> and play the same piece of recording again it's the same which indicates to
> me it's a receiving problem, not playback.
>
> So I've been searching the net and forums and I have found other people
> with the same issue, most not being able to fix it and simply going for
> another card. Apparently the card needs a really strong signal. Also, the
> internal low noise amplifier has been reported to be a problem (mine was
> off). Chaning it to "on" (options dvb_usb_dib0700 force_lna_activation=1)
> did not appear to make any difference.
>
> I have borrowed a separate freeview set top box, which gets excellent
> picture. Also Prime (an analog channel from the same transmitter) is
> crystal clear. So my feeling is that I have exhausted all things I can
> do, apart from installing a higher gain antenna and possible a mast head
> amp. Although I'm not convinced as the stb works fine.
>
> One thing I don't understand yet is the "Diversity" mode, which seems to
> connect the 2 antenna connectors together so only 1 antenna cable is needed
> (i always had 2 connected). No Idea how to control that in Linux, and what
> the correct setting is anyway.
>
> There are also reports that this card just does not do h264 with high
> bitrate properly and not to be used in NZ, and that there are versions that
> are faulty or slightly different hardware that makes it not work in all
> situations.
>
> So put all these variables together and I'm thinking... not worth the
> effort anymore. Has anyone had similar issues with this card? And managed
> to fix it?
>
> So thinking of switching to a HVR-2200, or maybe another one that is
> recommended. I have an HVR-4400 isntalled too, which I want to use for
> some satellite channels.
>
> Oh.. running on Opensuse 12.1
>
> Cheers
> Johan (Auckanld, Te Atatu Peninsula Area)

Hey Johan,

Not a useful response but....

I have one of these cards and have been using it successfully with
Mythbuntu 10.04 / 0.23 for a bit over 2 years. From time to time I have
some glitches on TV3 (almost inevitably 7 Days - have settled on taping it
from TV3 Plus 1 to avoid this) but otherwise it's been a solid card giving
no issues at all. I am only using one of the two RF plugs and no special
options for the module.

To be fair however I have direct line of sight with Mt Kaukau which is less
than 4km away.

If you want to turf the card contact me off-list I might want to buy it! :-)

Cheers,
Duncan

markk at kc

Re: Haupauge Nova-TD500 [In reply to]

On Fri, 2012-04-13 at 21:25 +1200, Johan Schuld wrote:

> I'm located in New Zealand (h264 encoding on HD Terrestrial TV) and
> ever since I have got hold of this card, it's giving me problems with
> reception. As we have always been in a rental with questional aerials,
> I have always blamed that and kept using DVB-S freeview. In our last
> place I did actually go through the trouble of installing a new
> masthead amp, which helped, but still signal quality issues. We have
> recently purchased a home, and now I'm committed to make it all work
> and get a good setup.
>

> Basically what I'm seeing is corrupt signals (artifacts). When I
> "re-wind" and play the same piece of recording again it's the same
> which indicates to me it's a receiving problem, not playback.
>

> So I've been searching the net and forums and I have found other
> people with the same issue, most not being able to fix it and simply
> going for another card. Apparently the card needs a really strong
> signal. Also, the internal low noise amplifier has been reported to be
> a problem (mine was off). Chaning it to "on" (options dvb_usb_dib0700
> force_lna_activation=1) did not appear to make any difference.
>

> I have borrowed a separate freeview set top box, which gets excellent
> picture. Also Prime (an analog channel from the same transmitter) is
> crystal clear. So my feeling is that I have exhausted all things I can
> do, apart from installing a higher gain antenna and possible a mast
> head amp. Although I'm not convinced as the stb works fine.
>

> One thing I don't understand yet is the "Diversity" mode, which seems
> to connect the 2 antenna connectors together so only 1 antenna cable
> is needed (i always had 2 connected). No Idea how to control that in
> Linux, and what the correct setting is anyway.
>

> There are also reports that this card just does not do h264 with high
> bitrate properly and not to be used in NZ, and that there are versions
> that are faulty or slightly different hardware that makes it not work
> in all situations.
>

> So put all these variables together and I'm thinking... not worth the
> effort anymore. Has anyone had similar issues with this card? And
> managed to fix it?

I've had problems with mine but have been running it for the past few
years reasonably well on Ubuntu (currently 11.04)
I only have one aerial attached - I'm pretty sure I discovered that
attaching two caused more problems than just one. Now and again (once a
month probably) I still have problems which I have never been able to
pin down to card, aerial or wiring.

I also have a HVR3000.

my /etc/modprobe.d/options-dvb.conf contains

#Options to fix the order of the /dev/dvb cards
options dvb_usb_dib0700 adapter_nr=0,1
options cx88-dvb adapter_nr=2,3
#enable LNA
options dvb-usb-dib0700 force_lna_activation=1

From memory firmware (for the TD500) was an issue at some point with at
least one firmware version and I thought I was running an oldish
firmware but this may not be the case any more. Following is an extract
of the output from dmesg

[ 15.982083] dib0700: loaded with support for 15 different
device-types
[ 15.982326] dvb-usb: found a 'Hauppauge Nova-TD-500 (84xxx)' in cold
state, will try to load a firmware
[ 16.080150] wm8775 0-001b: chip found @ 0x36 (cx88[0])
[ 16.086731] cx88[0]/0: registered device video0 [v4l2]
[ 16.086765] cx88[0]/0: registered device vbi0
[ 16.086795] cx88[0]/0: registered device radio0
[ 16.324217] dvb-usb: downloading firmware from file
'dvb-usb-dib0700-1.20.fw'
[ 16.383325] cx88/2: cx2388x dvb driver version 0.0.8 loaded
[ 16.383333] cx88/2: registering cx8802 driver, type: dvb access:
shared
[ 16.383353] cx88[0]/2: subsystem: 0070:1402, board: Hauppauge
WinTV-HVR3000 TriMode Analog/DVB-S/DVB-T [card=53]
[ 16.383355] cx88[0]/2: cx2388x based DVB/ATSC card
[ 16.383357] cx8802_alloc_frontends() allocating 2 frontend(s)
[ 16.400660] nvidia 0000:01:00.0: PCI INT A -> GSI 16 (level, low) ->
IRQ 16
[ 16.400669] nvidia 0000:01:00.0: setting latency timer to 64
[ 16.400674] vgaarb: device changed decodes:
PCI:0000:01:00.0,olddecodes=io+mem,decodes=none:owns=io+mem
[ 16.400851] NVRM: loading NVIDIA UNIX x86_64 Kernel Module 270.41.06
Mon Apr 18 14:53:56 PDT 2011
[ 16.527999] dib0700: firmware started successfully.
[ 16.720862] CX24123: detected CX24123
[ 16.747037] EXT3-fs: barriers not enabled
[ 16.762426] kjournald starting. Commit interval 5 seconds
[ 16.762763] EXT3-fs (sda7): using internal journal
[ 16.762767] EXT3-fs (sda7): mounted filesystem with ordered data mode
[ 16.875776] tuner-simple 0-0061: attaching existing instance
[ 16.875780] tuner-simple 0-0061: couldn't set type to 63. Using 78
(Philips FMD1216MEX MK3 Hybrid Tuner) instead
[ 16.878138] DVB: registering new adapter (cx88[0])
[ 16.878141] DVB: registering adapter 2 frontend 0 (Conexant
CX24123/CX24109)...
[ 16.879309] DVB: registering adapsoter 2 frontend 1 (Conexant CX22702
DVB-T)...
[ 17.030228] dvb-usb: found a 'Hauppauge Nova-TD-500 (84xxx)' in warm
state.
[ 17.030286] dvb-usb: will pass the complete MPEG2 transport stream to
the software demuxer.
[ 17.030455] DVB: registering new adapter (Hauppauge Nova-TD-500
(84xxx))
[ 17.286624] DVB: registering adapter 0 frontend 0 (DiBcom 7000PC)...
[ 17.517285] DiB0070: successfully identified

Cheers
Mark

stephen_agent at jsw

Re: Haupauge Nova-TD500 [In reply to]

On Fri, 13 Apr 2012 21:25:30 +1200, you wrote:

>Hi All,
>
>I'm pretty convinced I've reached the end of my efforts to make this card
>work, so just thought I'd plunk all my findings here and see if there are
>others that were in the same position.
>
>I'm located in New Zealand (h264 encoding on HD Terrestrial TV) and ever
>since I have got hold of this card, it's giving me problems with reception.
>As we have always been in a rental with questional aerials, I have always
>blamed that and kept using DVB-S freeview. In our last place I did actually
>go through the trouble of installing a new masthead amp, which helped, but
>still signal quality issues. We have recently purchased a home, and now I'm
>committed to make it all work and get a good setup.
>
>Basically what I'm seeing is corrupt signals (artifacts). When I "re-wind"
>and play the same piece of recording again it's the same which indicates to
>me it's a receiving problem, not playback.
>
>So I've been searching the net and forums and I have found other people
>with the same issue, most not being able to fix it and simply going for
>another card. Apparently the card needs a really strong signal. Also, the
>internal low noise amplifier has been reported to be a problem (mine was
>off). Chaning it to "on" (options dvb_usb_dib0700 force_lna_activation=1)
>did not appear to make any difference.
>
>I have borrowed a separate freeview set top box, which gets excellent
>picture. Also Prime (an analog channel from the same transmitter) is
>crystal clear. So my feeling is that I have exhausted all things I can do,
>apart from installing a higher gain antenna and possible a mast head amp.
>Although I'm not convinced as the stb works fine.

Prime is broadcast on a different frequency from the DVT-T
multiplexes. Its signal levels at your aerial will be different due
to both the different frequency and any difference in transmitter
power levels.

>One thing I don't understand yet is the "Diversity" mode, which seems to
>connect the 2 antenna connectors together so only 1 antenna cable is needed
>(i always had 2 connected). No Idea how to control that in Linux, and what
>the correct setting is anyway.

There are no settings for the diversity setup in Linux. With two
different aerials connected, in Windows the TD-500 is supposed to run
both its tuners at the same time on the same multiplex and select the
packets with the lower error rate dynamically from the two sources.
The Linux drivers do not seem to support this.

>There are also reports that this card just does not do h264 with high
>bitrate properly and not to be used in NZ, and that there are versions that
>are faulty or slightly different hardware that makes it not work in all
>situations.

Those reports are wrong, unless they are about a different version of
the TD-500. My two work just fine on NZ signals at all bit rates
including TV3 which seems to be the one using the highest bit rates.

>So put all these variables together and I'm thinking... not worth the
>effort anymore. Has anyone had similar issues with this card? And managed
>to fix it?
>
>So thinking of switching to a HVR-2200, or maybe another one that is
>recommended. I have an HVR-4400 isntalled too, which I want to use for some
>satellite channels.
>
>Oh.. running on Opensuse 12.1
>
>Cheers
>Johan (Auckanld, Te Atatu Peninsula Area)

I have had a Nova TD-500 running in my mother's MythTV box for years
and I also ran one in my box for quite some time until I needed that
PCI slot for something else. I did have signal level problems with my
MythTV box, until I added an aerial amplifier. I did get reception,
but there were often glitches. But the level problems were probably
because I had so many things split off the one aerial (2 TVs, an FM
tuner, 2 MythTV boxes with 3 tuners each, 2 VCRs, and another Windows
PC with 3 more tuners). For some time, my mother's card worked
without an amplifier, until one day she started to have problems too.
On investigation, I found that the VHF aerial on the roof had come
loose on its mount and swung around to touch the UHF aerial, causing a
small signal level drop. Swinging it around again fixed the problem,
but the difference in signal level between working and not was very
small, so I opted to add an aerial amplifier there too, and that fixed
the levels to such an extent that when the VHF aerial swung loose
again in the next storm, the TD-500 kept on working.

Hauppauge is notorious for slipstreaming different versions of
hardware without changing the product name or ID. But they usually
have a different USB or PCI device ID and can be distinguished that
way. My mother's card is ID 2040:8400. What does the lsusb command
show for your card?

For reference, here is what my mother's card shows for an lsusb "-d
2040:8400 -v" command:

Bus 003 Device 002: ID 2040:8400 Hauppauge
Device Descriptor:
bLength 18
bDescriptorType 1
bcdUSB 2.00
bDeviceClass 0 (Defined at Interface level)
bDeviceSubClass 0
bDeviceProtocol 0
bMaxPacketSize0 64
idVendor 0x2040 Hauppauge
idProduct 0x8400
bcdDevice 1.00
iManufacturer 1 Hauppauge
iProduct 2 WinTV Nova-DT
iSerial 3 4032966243
bNumConfigurations 1
Configuration Descriptor:
bLength 9
bDescriptorType 2
wTotalLength 46
bNumInterfaces 1
bConfigurationValue 1
iConfiguration 0
bmAttributes 0xa0
(Bus Powered)
Remote Wakeup
MaxPower 500mA
Interface Descriptor:
bLength 9
bDescriptorType 4
bInterfaceNumber 0
bAlternateSetting 0
bNumEndpoints 4
bInterfaceClass 255 Vendor Specific Class
bInterfaceSubClass 0
bInterfaceProtocol 0
iInterface 0
Endpoint Descriptor:
bLength 7
bDescriptorType 5
bEndpointAddress 0x01 EP 1 OUT
bmAttributes 2
Transfer Type Bulk
Synch Type None
Usage Type Data
wMaxPacketSize 0x0200 1x 512 bytes
bInterval 1
Endpoint Descriptor:
bLength 7
bDescriptorType 5
bEndpointAddress 0x81 EP 1 IN
bmAttributes 2
Transfer Type Bulk
Synch Type None
Usage Type Data
wMaxPacketSize 0x0200 1x 512 bytes
bInterval 1
Endpoint Descriptor:
bLength 7
bDescriptorType 5
bEndpointAddress 0x82 EP 2 IN
bmAttributes 2
Transfer Type Bulk
Synch Type None
Usage Type Data
wMaxPacketSize 0x0200 1x 512 bytes
bInterval 1
Endpoint Descriptor:
bLength 7
bDescriptorType 5
bEndpointAddress 0x83 EP 3 IN
bmAttributes 2
Transfer Type Bulk
Synch Type None
Usage Type Data
wMaxPacketSize 0x0200 1x 512 bytes
bInterval 1
Device Qualifier (for other device speed):
bLength 10
bDescriptorType 6
bcdUSB 2.00
bDeviceClass 0 (Defined at Interface level)
bDeviceSubClass 0
bDeviceProtocol 0
bMaxPacketSize0 64
bNumConfigurations 1
Device Status: 0x0000
(Bus Powered)

It is also possible that your card is simply faulty. Is it possible
to test it in a Windows PC on the same aerial? I run Mediaportal on
my Windows box for TV recording:

http://www.team-mediaportal.com

pshem.k at gmail

Re: Haupauge Nova-TD500 [In reply to]

Hi,

On 13 April 2012 21:25, Johan Schuld <johanschuld [at] gmail> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I'm pretty convinced I've reached the end of my efforts to make this card
> work, so just thought I'd plunk all my findings here and see if there are
> others that were in the same position.

I bought that card about 2 years ago. We have professionally
installed aerial and cabling. For 3 months I was unable to get
reliable reception on TVNZ multiplex (the other two worked quite
reliably). Sometimes it would tune, sometime it wouldn't. A tv with
build-in freeview tuner never had any problems and showed very good
signal quality on all 3 multiplexes (our aerial points at Waitarua).
After 3 months I got the card replaced (I thought it was faulty), but
the new one (with different id) experienced the same problems.
Ultimately I bought and HVR-2200 and never looked back. I still use
that card because it has very small IR receiver that I can hide nicely
under my tv.

So you're not alone with your problems.

kind regards
Pshem

mythicalbeast at slingshot

Re: Haupauge Nova-TD500 [In reply to]

On Fri, 2012-04-13 at 21:25 +1200, Johan Schuld wrote:
> Hi All,
>

> I'm pretty convinced I've reached the end of my efforts to make this
> card work, so just thought I'd plunk all my findings here and see if
> there are others that were in the same position.

I have got the original ? model ID 2040:9950.
Has worked well for 4 years.
I added the "buggy single freq network" entries about 1 year ago because
of Kordia/Prime problems.

#/etc/modprobe.d/dvb-options.conf
#original
#options dvb-usb-dib0700 force_lna_activation=1
#options dvb-usb disable_rc_polling=1

options dvb_usb_dib0700 force_lna_activation=1

#disable IR receiver
options dvb_usb disable_rc_polling=1

#losing one tuner nova-t-500
#options usbcore autosuspend=-1

# jittery reception nova-t-500 Aust 7MHz
options dib7000p buggy_sfn_workaround=1
options dib3000mc buggy_sfn_workaround=1

# pid filter to reduce USB traffic
options dvb_usb force_pid_filter_usage=1
#eof

I also have a "demo box" with 2nd hand nova-TD500...this has never
worked properly from Mt Egmont..
I have not got round to trying it from Waiatarua..

Brett.

markk at kc

Re: Haupauge Nova-TD500 [In reply to]

On Sat, 2012-04-14 at 17:39 +1200, Brett wrote:
> #losing one tuner nova-t-500
> #options usbcore autosuspend=-1
>
> # jittery reception nova-t-500 Aust 7MHz
> options dib7000p buggy_sfn_workaround=1
> options dib3000mc buggy_sfn_workaround=1
>
> # pid filter to reduce USB traffic
> options dvb_usb force_pid_filter_usage=1

Things like this are fantastic to pick off the list, I'm going to add
the buggy_sfn_workaround=1 options as I definitely have a problem with
Kordia/Prime at times - that's probably the biggest cause of the
intermittent glitches I get.

After having a read on dvb_usb force_pid_filter_usage that'll be added
too!

Something I do out of habit without really thinking about now is that I
almost always cold boot my machine with the tuners in it (power off at
the wall). This also means that the tuner firmware gets reloaded which
otherwise wouldn't happen. Warm boots have often caused recordings to
fail for me.

Cheers
Mark

johanschuld at gmail

Re: Haupauge Nova-TD500 [In reply to]

Hi All,

Ok, thanks for all the responses, it's been interesting to read them.

So, after reading all of them, I decided to go through all the things one
more time, I hate forking out money when it's not needed. So here my
findings.

I have the 2040:8400 device ID card, not sure if that's a "buggy" one, but
just for the record. Also loading firmware v 1.20 which seems to be the
most recent and what most are using looking at the logs posted.

So I have climbed on the roof, inspected the aerial and connectors. Aerial
is a bit rusted but connectors and pcb's are remarkable clean. It looks
like some professional service guy must have installed it looking at the
crimped connectors in the diplexer. However, he did a crappy job as the
cables were loose in the connectors. So I ditched the diplexer,
disconnected the VHF aerial so now have a cable straight from the PVR to
the UHF antenna, no splits (and no masthead amp).

The TD500 had no reception anymore whatsoever, the Freeview STB still fine
with no dropouts. Analog UHF channels were fine, VHF were gone (as
expected).

No I happen to get hold of a HVR-4400 so popped that in, and watching
currently all HD (TV3 as well) no problems, no glitches. TD-500 still no-go
not even a partly lock.

So to me this looks like the final nail in the coffin for the TD500. Maybe
I just have a faulty unit? I'll see what the HRV4400 does for a while but
will need Dual Tuner eventually so I can move the dish to D2 permanently.

As a side question, I have also never been able to get a propper BER of any
DVB card in linux. (femon -H -a 3 -f 1) It currently lists signal 21%,
snr 100% BER 0 unc 0 FE_HAS_LOCK but it always seems that. Is there any
other way to get the BER from the card?

So.. if anyone is keen on a TD500, make me an offer :)

Cheers, and thanks for all the responses!

Johan

tortise at paradise

Re: Haupauge Nova-TD500 [In reply to]

On 15/04/2012 10:24 p.m., Johan Schuld wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Ok, thanks for all the responses, it's been interesting to read them.
>
> So, after reading all of them, I decided to go through all the things
> one more time, I hate forking out money when it's not needed. So here my
> findings.
>
> I have the 2040:8400 device ID card, not sure if that's a "buggy" one,
> but just for the record. Also loading firmware v 1.20 which seems to be
> the most recent and what most are using looking at the logs posted.

What I did was download v 1.10 and rename it 1.20 and overwrite 1.20
with it, the older firmware is apparently the better one!

(I recall there is a mythtv page about this card.)

tortise at paradise

Re: Haupauge Nova-TD500 [In reply to]

On 15/04/2012 10:40 p.m., tortise wrote:
> On 15/04/2012 10:24 p.m., Johan Schuld wrote:
>> Hi All,
>>
>> Ok, thanks for all the responses, it's been interesting to read them.
>>
>> So, after reading all of them, I decided to go through all the things
>> one more time, I hate forking out money when it's not needed. So here my
>> findings.
>>
>> I have the 2040:8400 device ID card, not sure if that's a "buggy" one,
>> but just for the record. Also loading firmware v 1.20 which seems to be
>> the most recent and what most are using looking at the logs posted.
>
> What I did was download v 1.10 and rename it 1.20 and overwrite 1.20
> with it, the older firmware is apparently the better one!
>
> (I recall there is a mythtv page about this card.)

Looks like its been deleted(!)

See
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/mythtvnz/387082?search_string=TD-500%201.10;#387082

and