Login | Register For Free | Help
Search for: (Advanced)

Mailing List Archive: MythTV: Mythtvnz

Is there any way to get suggestions in myth

 

 

MythTV mythtvnz RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded


killerkiwi2005 at gmail

Apr 9, 2012, 3:24 PM

Post #1 of 5 (873 views)
Permalink
Is there any way to get suggestions in myth

Anybody know of a way to get suggestions in myth based on past recordings?..

Almost missed that Breaking Bad is starting this week buried late night on
four

Closest I can see is
http://www.mythmagic.me/ or
http://lab.rolisoft.net/tv/

Cheers

Jason Taylor

--
"Weekends don't count unless you spend them doing something completely
pointless. " - Calven


bjdacre at gmail

Apr 9, 2012, 4:01 PM

Post #2 of 5 (838 views)
Permalink
Re: Is there any way to get suggestions in myth [In reply to]

On 10 April 2012 10:24, Jason Taylor <killerkiwi2005 [at] gmail> wrote:

> Anybody know of a way to get suggestions in myth based on past
> recordings?..
>
> Almost missed that Breaking Bad is starting this week buried late night on
> four
>
> Closest I can see is
> http://www.mythmagic.me/ or
> http://lab.rolisoft.net/tv/
>
> Cheers
>
> Jason Taylor
>

Jason,

You can save title searches in your recording schedule. Making them "any
channel" also saves you if, say, mediaworks moves a show from TV3 to
FOUR... (e.g. Burn Notice).

Brendan


killerkiwi2005 at gmail

Apr 9, 2012, 6:31 PM

Post #3 of 5 (832 views)
Permalink
Re: Is there any way to get suggestions in myth [In reply to]

On 10 April 2012 11:01, Brendan Dacre <bjdacre [at] gmail> wrote:

> On 10 April 2012 10:24, Jason Taylor <killerkiwi2005 [at] gmail> wrote:
>
>> Anybody know of a way to get suggestions in myth based on past
>> recordings?..
>>
>> Almost missed that Breaking Bad is starting this week buried late night
>> on four
>>
>> Closest I can see is
>> http://www.mythmagic.me/ or
>> http://lab.rolisoft.net/tv/
>>
>> Cheers
>>
>> Jason Taylor
>>
>
> Jason,
>
> You can save title searches in your recording schedule. Making them "any
> channel" also saves you if, say, mediaworks moves a show from TV3 to
> FOUR... (e.g. Burn Notice).
>

Thanks I have that set, I'm more interested in a better/easier "new
listings" list really, even if new listings were displayed in a ratings
order would help, rather than scanning through all the entries.


>
> Brendan
>
> _______________________________________________
> mythtvnz mailing list
> mythtvnz [at] lists
> http://lists.ourshack.com/mailman/listinfo/mythtvnz
> Archives http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/mythtvnz/
>
>


--
"Weekends don't count unless you spend them doing something completely
pointless. " - Calven


nick.rout at gmail

Apr 9, 2012, 6:44 PM

Post #4 of 5 (829 views)
Permalink
Re: Is there any way to get suggestions in myth [In reply to]

On Tue, Apr 10, 2012 at 1:31 PM, Jason Taylor <killerkiwi2005 [at] gmail> wrote:
>
>
> On 10 April 2012 11:01, Brendan Dacre <bjdacre [at] gmail> wrote:
>>
>> On 10 April 2012 10:24, Jason Taylor <killerkiwi2005 [at] gmail> wrote:
>>>
>>> Anybody know of a way to get suggestions in myth based on past
>>> recordings?..
>>>
>>> Almost missed that Breaking Bad is starting this week buried late night
>>> on four
>>>
>>> Closest I can see is
>>> http://www.mythmagic.me/ or
>>> http://lab.rolisoft.net/tv/
>>>
>>> Cheers
>>>
>>> Jason Taylor
>>
>>
>> Jason,
>>
>> You can save title searches in your recording schedule.  Making them "any
>> channel" also saves you if, say, mediaworks moves a show from TV3 to FOUR...
>> (e.g. Burn Notice).
>
>
> Thanks I have that set, I'm more interested in a better/easier "new
> listings" list really, even if new listings were displayed in a ratings
> order would help, rather than scanning through all the entries.

http://www.templetons.com/brad/myth/tvwish.html perhaps?

_______________________________________________
mythtvnz mailing list
mythtvnz [at] lists
http://lists.ourshack.com/mailman/listinfo/mythtvnz
Archives http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/mythtvnz/


killerkiwi2005 at gmail

Apr 9, 2012, 6:52 PM

Post #5 of 5 (824 views)
Permalink
Re: Is there any way to get suggestions in myth [In reply to]

On 10 April 2012 13:44, Nick Rout <nick.rout [at] gmail> wrote:

> On Tue, Apr 10, 2012 at 1:31 PM, Jason Taylor <killerkiwi2005 [at] gmail>
> wrote:
> >
> >
> > On 10 April 2012 11:01, Brendan Dacre <bjdacre [at] gmail> wrote:
> >>
> >> On 10 April 2012 10:24, Jason Taylor <killerkiwi2005 [at] gmail> wrote:
> >>>
> >>> Anybody know of a way to get suggestions in myth based on past
> >>> recordings?..
> >>>
> >>> Almost missed that Breaking Bad is starting this week buried late night
> >>> on four
> >>>
> >>> Closest I can see is
> >>> http://www.mythmagic.me/ or
> >>> http://lab.rolisoft.net/tv/
> >>>
> >>> Cheers
> >>>
> >>> Jason Taylor
> >>
> >>
> >> Jason,
> >>
> >> You can save title searches in your recording schedule. Making them
> "any
> >> channel" also saves you if, say, mediaworks moves a show from TV3 to
> FOUR...
> >> (e.g. Burn Notice).
> >
> >
> > Thanks I have that set, I'm more interested in a better/easier "new
> > listings" list really, even if new listings were displayed in a ratings
> > order would help, rather than scanning through all the entries.
>
> http://www.templetons.com/brad/myth/tvwish.html perhaps?
>

That looks closer thanks!


>
> _______________________________________________
> mythtvnz mailing list
> mythtvnz [at] lists
> http://lists.ourshack.com/mailman/listinfo/mythtvnz
> Archives http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/mythtvnz/
>



--
"Weekends don't count unless you spend them doing something completely
pointless. " - Calven

MythTV mythtvnz RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded
 
 


Interested in having your list archived? Contact Gossamer Threads
 
  Web Applications & Managed Hosting Powered by Gossamer Threads Inc.