Mailing List Archive: MythTV: Mythtvnz

Skystar 2 and HVR-4000

daniel.williams at orcon

Skystar 2 and HVR-4000

Hi all,

I have a Skystar 2 and an HVR-4000 for sale. The skystar was bought
back in 04 and the HVR-4000 would have been about 2008.

I thought I'd offer them here first, before they go on trademe. They
been pulled from my mythbox, as I'm moving to the USA.

$35 each. Send me a mail offlist if your interested.

Daniel