Mailing List Archive: MythTV: Mythtvnz
Free Hauppauge PVR-150

Index | Next | Previous | View Flat

lists at whitehouse

Free Hauppauge PVR-150

Hi all,

We are moving to London and having a bit of a clear out.

I have an old Hauppauge PVR-150 that I took out of my machine when we
went digital, which I no longer need. For the few out there who do not
know, the PVR-150 is an analogue TV card that works out of the box with
Gnu/Linux and MythTV, with hardware MPEG2 encoding.

It's a great card, but with the digital switchover, I'm guessing that it
will mainly be used for copying from a VCR or set-top box.

I'd be happy to see this go to a MythTV enthusiast so I'm not looking
for anything for it, but if you are not able to pick it up from
Glenfield, Auckland, it would be great if you could toss me a few
dollars for postage.

mythtvnz mailing list
mythtvnz [at] lists

Subject User Time
Free Hauppauge PVR-150 lists at whitehouse Apr 3, 2012, 9:45 PM
    Re: Free Hauppauge PVR-150 lists at whitehouse Apr 3, 2012, 11:39 PM