Mailing List Archive: MythTV: Mythtvnz

DVB-T Multiplex Frequency Changes

hoiho.nz at gmail

Jun 9, 2011, 1:44 AM

DVB-T Multiplex Frequency Changes

Anyone on this list come from the Waikato?

Would you provide any feedback on your experiences with the frequency changes?
(Refer here for the timetable and channel :
http://www.rsm.govt.nz/cms/policy-and-planning/current-projects/digital-terrestrial-television-frequency-restacking/timing-and-channel-information
)

Is it just a matter of changing the frequency field in the DTV-MULTIPLEX
table?

Regards
Tony

hoiho.nz at gmail

Jun 9, 2011, 7:30 PM

Re: DVB-T Multiplex Frequency Changes [In reply to]

On Thu, 09 Jun 2011 20:43, Tony Sauri wrote:
> Anyone on this list come from the Waikato?

Looks like it didn't happen there yet!

Hi Tony,

While there are plans to change the HD frequencies on most transmission
sites across New Zealand specific dates are yet to be announced. More
informaiton will be posted on our website as it becomes available.

We apologise for any inconvenience

Kind Regards
The Freeview Team