Mailing List Archive: MythTV: Mythtvnz

Who updates nzepg?

mythtvnz at hb

Mar 11, 2011, 8:19 PM

Who updates nzepg?

Hi All

Just been looking at the categories within my guide, and was wondering who
updates nzepg.org?

Would be nice if the following could be added to the categories JSON.

{
"category": "News",
"show_type": "tvshow",
"categories": [
"News"
],
"title": "ONE News At 6"
},

{
"category": "News",
"show_type": "tvshow",
"categories": [
"News"
],
"title": "ONE News At Midday"
},

{
"category": "News",
"show_type": "tvshow",
"categories": [
"News"
],
"title": "3 News: Firstline"
},

Cheers
David

ross at inertia

Mar 11, 2011, 8:49 PM

Re: Who updates nzepg? [In reply to]

> Just been looking at the categories within my guide, and was wondering
> who updates nzepg.org <http://nzepg.org>?

I have a fair idea who runs it but for obvious reasons they wish to
remain anonymous.

> Would be nice if the following could be added to the categories JSON.
[..snip..]

Category data can be modified here:
http://nzepg.org/programs/

If you want to help out you can fill in data for programmes without any
data here:
http://nzepg.org/programs/uncategorised/

HTH

Ross

nick.rout at gmail

Mar 12, 2011, 11:39 AM

Re: Who updates nzepg? [In reply to]

tvnz6 --> needs to be changed too :)

On Sat, Mar 12, 2011 at 5:49 PM, Ross Williamson <ross [at] inertia>wrote:

> > Just been looking at the categories within my guide, and was wondering
> > who updates nzepg.org <http://nzepg.org>?
>
> I have a fair idea who runs it but for obvious reasons they wish to
> remain anonymous.
>

> > Would be nice if the following could be added to the categories JSON.
> [..snip..]
>
> Category data can be modified here:
> http://nzepg.org/programs/
>
> If you want to help out you can fill in data for programmes without any
> data here:
> http://nzepg.org/programs/uncategorised/
>
> HTH
>
> Ross

barryc at bcsystems

Mar 20, 2011, 12:56 AM

Re: Who updates nzepg? [In reply to]

On 13 March 2011 09:39, Nick Rout <nick.rout [at] gmail> wrote:

> tvnz6 --> needs to be changed too :)
>

> On Sat, Mar 12, 2011 at 5:49 PM, Ross Williamson <ross [at] inertia>wrote:
>
>> > Just been looking at the categories within my guide, and was wondering
>> > who updates nzepg.org <http://nzepg.org>?
>>
>> I have a fair idea who runs it but for obvious reasons they wish to
>> remain anonymous.
>>

>> > Would be nice if the following could be added to the categories JSON.
>> [..snip..]
>>
>> Category data can be modified here:
>> http://nzepg.org/programs/
>>
>> If you want to help out you can fill in data for programmes without any
>> data here:
>> http://nzepg.org/programs/uncategorised/
>>
>> HTH
>>
>> Ross

Is the epg down tonight? I get a 20 byte download

--

Barry Clearwater
skype: bctechnzl